Your opponents...the South Carolina Gamecocks

A good stat. Our d-line is one of the best in the country but have gotten killed by the triple option from Navy and The Citidal.

Ummm, yeah. Those service academies can be tough...

After they graduate are are given weapons.

Ding ding ding! And round #2 begins...

Just responding to a request...

The only reason why Clempson fans would say college baseball is irrelevant is when they're playing sh#t / getting their ass beat by the Gamecocks (especially over the last 5 years) If they beat us in baseball suddenly its a big deal. Same thing can be said for basketball.

Talking crap about the East will get us riled up, but not from a Clemzen fan because it doesn't matter how weak the East is over the last couple of years because after mowing Clemmons ass over during these East-down years only proves that even a downed SEC-E is still far superior of their ACC (FYI this year the #2 team in the Tiggers division, Wake Forest, got their ass beat by Vandy 41-7 I believe was the final) Sorry urange and purple but your Tallest Midget Award for winning the ACC carries no water in the SEC. Your school is and will remain an SEC-wannabe.

The only reason why Clempson fans would say college baseball is irrelevant is when they're playing sh#t / getting their ass beat by the Gamecocks (especially over the last 5 years) If they beat us in baseball suddenly its a big deal. Same thing can be said for basketball.

Talking crap about the East will get us riled up, but not from a Clemzen fan because it doesn't matter how weak the East is over the last couple of years because after mowing Clemmons ass over during these East-down years only proves that even a downed SEC-E is still far superior of their ACC (FYI this year the #2 team in the Tiggers division, Wake Forest, got their ass beat by Vandy 41-7 I believe was the final) Sorry urange and purple but your Tallest Midget Award for winning the ACC carries no water in the SEC. Your school is and will remain an SEC-wannabe.

Submitted for the approval of the Huskerboard community, may I present to you:

Killer Cacti's 5 easy ways of getting a Gamecock

worked up, without ever mentioning Clemson.

I'd put money on it that at least one of them retaliates with something against Clemson, though.

1. Congratulate them on being 4 games above .500 in their history of playing collegiate football.

2. Talk about how weak the SEC east is. (FYI the west has beaten the east by an average of 30 points the last 3 years (including an Auburn victory over SCar, 56-17 in 2010)

3. As mentioned in another thread, make sure you point out to them that Carolina is actually the University of North Carolina, and USC is the University of Southern California.

4. Tell them college baseball is irrelevant.

5. Ask the rates of a hotel room at the Whitney Hotel

Wow. I hit that one on the head.

Submitted for the approval of the Huskerboard community, may I present to you:

Killer Cacti's 5 easy ways of getting a Gamecock

worked up, without ever mentioning Clemson.

I'd put money on it that at least one of them retaliates with something against Clemson, though.

1. Congratulate them on being 4 games above .500 in their history of playing collegiate football.

2. Talk about how weak the SEC east is. (FYI the west has beaten the east by an average of 30 points the last 3 years (including an Auburn victory over SCar, 56-17 in 2010)

3. As mentioned in another thread, make sure you point out to them that Carolina is actually the University of North Carolina, and USC is the University of Southern California.

4. Tell them college baseball is irrelevant.

5. Ask the rates of a hotel room at the Whitney Hotel

Just responding to a request...

Wow. I hit that one on the head.

I don't need to be baited. I hate Clemson, and you hate South Carolina. Thats how rivalries work. You could've just asked for me to talk sh#t about Clemson and I would've done it in a heartbeat.

^^^

You're not very bright are you? I guess the sig answers that one for us...no.

Let me break it down for you. I'll do this very slowly so pay attention...

A Clemson fan talks crap about USC.

A USC fan, logically (although ill-advised because there's no use arguing with a 10-tooth, goat-humping, hillbilly), will respond by talking smack about Clemson.

Any person with a normally-functioning brain (and apparently only half-functioning...seeing as you called it as well) would understand that logic.

Haha I love that Nebraska fans are nearly non-existent in this thread!

The poor Nebraska fans are wondering why a Clemson fan is so wrapped up in the USC bowl game. See what you miss by not having an in-state, inbred arch-rival to deal with? Who is your biggest football rival now, by the way? I always thought it was Oklahoma back in the day.

How many fans do you think you guys will bring to Orlando? I'm expecting us to bring 25-30K.

Who is your biggest football rival now, by the way? I always thought it was Oklahoma back in the day.

When you really think about it, we have not had a rival since Switzer resigned at OU in 88' or whenever it was. OU slid into a decline after that and the series was not continued when the Big 12 formed in 1996. Even then it wasn't really a game of seething hatred (at least I've been told, possibly some historical revisionism and nostalgia) like a lot of the in-state rivalries, Michigan and tOSU, Red River etc...it just meant the winner usually was the Big 8 champ and that was that.