SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

The interesting about Tre'vell Dixon is his coach told me yesterday he had dropped ASU, and it was Nebraska/Houston.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

With Tre'vell Dixon, nothing is surprise. His recruitment has been about as strange as any prospect all year.

Makes me wonder if we found out he visited ASU and we pulled the offer like we did with Walker.

If all this is true (and I say that with a big "if" until it is confirmed). This is a situation that the coaches just need to say.."see ya later".

This kid has just been using us all along until he thinks he has a better offer. Even if he comes to Nebraska, I would suspect he would be transferring in a year or two.

Kid can go to school wherever he wants to that does not bother me at all. Decommitting doesn't bother me either. It's the time in which he is decommitting that gets on my nerves. He just left in a point in the recruiting process where we have no time to replace him. Watch, tomorrow he will decommit from ASU and commit to Houston

Kid can go to school wherever he wants to that does not bother me at all. Decommitting doesn't bother me either. It's the time in which he is decommitting that gets on my nerves. He just left in a point in the recruiting process where we have no time to replace him. Watch, tomorrow he will decommit from ASU and commit to Houston

That's my feelings too.

I actually had some respect for the kid the first time he decommitted in that he did it in a time when it appeared he wanted to be fair to Nebraska and look around. Then, it appeared that after looking around, he wanted to recommit and be done with it.

Now.......sorry....burn me twice.....