SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

@MikeCoppage: Word around the area is don't be surprised if Trevell Dixon signs with Arizona St. or Nebraska tomorrow. It's reportedly that close a race.

It's safe to say that he isn't welcome around here anymore. I may be wrong though.

If he signs on the dotted line, he'll be welcome.

• Fire 2

I usually hate when people say this, but I get the feeling we pulled back from him. It was odd that Houston was in his final list and I think that was his only choice until ASU decided whether or not to take him. Purely speculation, but I don't understand why Houston would be in his final 2 if it was previously ASU and NU. Hopefully we had to make room for a bigger fish. If nothing else, this makes me feel better about the situation.

I can't believe all the hate here... Dixon would be a huge keep if he decides to remain a husker... My hope is that he rethinks it and decides to stay :bigredn:.

Is this the first time you've read a thread after a recruit flipped? There is always hate afterwards, no surprise.

And I would say it's been fairly tame so far. But the day is young...

I can't believe all the hate here... Dixon would be a huge keep if he decides to remain a husker... My hope is that he rethinks it and decides to stay :bigredn:.

Is this the first time you've read a thread after a recruit flipped? There is always hate afterwards, no surprise.

Much more tame than Walker thread ... and this kid decommitted twice.

ofc not... but in this case with 3 other Safeties committed (Singleton, Gerry, Martinez) this confusion of the heart is justified. My hope is that Dixon reconsiders. That he actually considers what competition here will actually prepare him for at the ultimate level and sees the advantages one gains by having to compete every day for the field.

Much more tame than Walker thread ... and this kid decommitted twice.

I have no hate for the kid. I wish him and all others who decide not to come here all the best.