SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

If you say so. Still no reason to get all butthurt about it

I'm sorry for getting "butthurt". I'm just the kinda guy that when people say I do stuff that I don't do, it bothers the hell out of me. Say it's a character flaw, or what have you. In fact, it's probably a major reason why I'm divorced. Whatever.

With the whole thing of a silent commit, does anyone think maybe the whole Stringfellow thing has legs. We ask Dixon to be our DB commit in lieu of Veii, and that has something to do with his decommitment. He didn't want to be DB? Just spitballing.

He probably won't even end up signing anywhere tomorrow. Obviously he can't make up his damn mind. I'm obviously not a player and don't know what the recruiting process is but i imagine if i take some visits, and build relationships with coaches, i could find one school where i want to go to right away.

He probably won't even end up signing anywhere tomorrow. Obviously he can't make up his damn mind. I'm obviously not a player and don't know what the recruiting process is but i imagine if i take some visits, and build relationships with coaches, i could find one school where i want to go to right away.

What if some random internet stranger tweets you? Would that have any effect on you? ;)

What if some random internet stranger tweets you? Would that have any effect on you? ;)

Idk, what's you twitter handle?

@LongRod_VonHugenDong19

• Fire 1

@LongRod_VonHugenDong19

+1'd for Family Guy reference.