SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

Getting a 4* recruit in the 11th hour is apparently hard for some on HB to accept! Not this guy! chuckleshuffle

I can understand getting a recruit like that late. But when a school hasn't signed a top 20 recruit from 2006-2012 and then all of a sudden they sign 3 in the matter of a couple hours it just makes things look very suspect. And yes I do realize Nkemdiche was predicted to go there due to his brother being there.

i believe he was talking about Dixon.

Getting a 4* recruit in the 11th hour is apparently hard for some on HB to accept! Not this guy! chuckleshuffle

I can understand getting a recruit like that late. But when a school hasn't signed a top 20 recruit from 2006-2012 and then all of a sudden they sign 3 in the matter of a couple hours it just makes things look very suspect. And yes I do realize Nkemdiche was predicted to go there due to his brother being there.

In addition, it was 3 5-star players(ranked by Scout) not 1 4-star

Going back through and reading he probably was. I just assumed he was referring to my post about the gif that needs to be in the Ole Miss or Treadwell discussion. I didn't know Dixon was 4-star on any sites. My mistake

Going back through and reading he probably was. I just assumed he was referring to my post about the gif that needs to be in the Ole Miss or Treadwell discussion. I didn't know Dixon was 4-star on any sites. My mistake

4* by Espn and we all know that they're the only ones that matter!

I think he just needs a better support system. He may flourish here. A lot of this crap has come from his old coach and his new coach. Different forces pulling him in different directions. Hopefully once he gets settled in our environment he will flourish.

Holy sh#t. I thought this guy was long gone. If anybody deserves this, he does, here ya go nuboom.gif

And I agree fowler, I really believe he needs a good support system and he will find that here.

Rivals dropped him to a 3* after having him as a 4* as recently as his latest decommit. I wonder if it has anything to do with his flip flopping. I could see them questioning his character, but that would be the first time I've seen that happen.

Rivals dropped him to a 3* after having him as a 4* as recently as his latest decommit. I wonder if it has anything to do with his flip flopping. I could see them questioning his character, but that would be the first time I've seen that happen.

His position was up in the air. That is why.