SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

It's a new day for him and any relationship with the fans.

He is committed and signed. I am sure there are other players that have turned out to be great players for us that started off shaky right before they signed.

But...I gotta say....this kid needs to learn how to make a decision and stand behind it. Hopefully he will learn that as he is in Nebraska going to college and in our program.

Welcome to Nebraska.

AWESOME! Dixon is a solid addition to a great Husker class. And who cares about the circuitous route he took to get :bigredn: ? It added a bit of excitement to the day. So many of us figured he was gone, it almost seems like a bonus.

THE SURPRISE COMMIT!

This staff is so ahead of things that they anticipated Dixon would make a late switch in commitment to ASU, so they countered with an inception where Ron Brown impersonated Jesus and told him to go to Nebraska. That my friends is #stealth.

Terry Joseph is ballin!!

Ballin.gif

THE SURPRISE COMMIT!

This staff is so ahead of things that they anticipated Dixon would make a late switch in commitment to ASU, so they countered with an inception where Ron Brown impersonated Jesus and told him to go to Nebraska. That my friends is #stealth.

Terry Joseph is ballin!!

tumblr_lklbkk8bID1qiwi91o1_500.gif

Your gif belongs in an Ole Miss thread or in the Treadwell discussion

THE SURPRISE COMMIT!

Terry Joseph is ballin!!

tumblr_lklbkk8bID1qiwi91o1_500.gif

Your gif belongs in an Ole Miss thread or in the Treadwell discussion

You are correct and it's fixed

Signed NLI with ASU is what i just heard.

You are clearly an idiot... HE SIGNED WITH NEBRASKA

And yes... I just called myself an idiot.

Attack the post not the poster.

• Fire 1

Getting a 4* recruit in the 11th hour is apparently hard for some on HB to accept! Not this guy! chuckleshuffle

I can understand getting a recruit like that late. But when a school hasn't signed a top 20 recruit from 2006-2012 and then all of a sudden they sign 3 in the matter of a couple hours it just makes things look very suspect. And yes I do realize Nkemdiche was predicted to go there due to his brother being there.