SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

If anyone needs to take the lead by making a classy move it should be Raymond! He should thoroughly encourage Dixon to make an official visit. Raymond should tell the kid that NU is still everything he told him it was while recruiting him as part of NUs staff.

It would be totally transparent and

Hypocritical for him to say anything negative about us even though we will be competing for dixons services.

If it come out from Dixon that Raymond said he couldn't go wrong by choosing NU and says nice things about what we could do for him then I would totally be fine with losing him to Raymond and LSU. If he bashes us then I hope Dixon can see through that and make an informed decision.

• Fire 1

If anyone needs to take the lead by making a classy move it should be Raymond! He should thoroughly encourage Dixon to make an official visit. Raymond should tell the kid that NU is still everything he told him it was while recruiting him as part of NUs staff.

Hypocritical for him to say anything negative about us even though we will be competing for dixons services.

If it come out from Dixon that Raymond said he couldn't go wrong by choosing NU and says nice things about what we could do for him then I would totally be fine with losing him to Raymond and LSU. If he bashes us then I hope Dixon can see through that and make an informed decision.

While that would be nice, that is not the nature of the beast. College football now a days is a business, and getting the best players is part of the business.

aspeed hit on the head about saying that recruiting is a cut throat business.

However, Raymond's stay here wasn't exactly the smoothest of sailing. And that isn't a comment about fans bitching if you can catch my drift.

While that would be nice, that is not the nature of the beast. College football now a days is a business, and getting the best players is part of the business.

However, our coaching staff should point it out to Tre'Vell. Let him know that if Raymond goes back against Nebraska now, than he is nothing but a used car salesman.

im sure that if (WHEN) Dixon gets an offer from LSU I am sure that he will go to LSU, and i have a hard time believing that any of us would be different.

It all depends on if Raymond can convince Miles to ahnd an offer out to him. LSU took something like 5 DB's last class and already has one in this class. If they have room they will offer, but they have bigger needs to fill first.

im sure that if (WHEN) Dixon gets an offer from LSU I am sure that he will go to LSU, and i have a hard time believing that any of us would be different.

It all depends on if Raymond can convince Miles to ahnd an offer out to him. LSU took something like 5 DB's last class and already has one in this class. If they have room they will offer, but they have bigger needs to fill first.

and their class will be limited to 48 players, per the NCAA.

Only 48? The mad hatter will not be happy about that

He'll hate having to cutback. Won't be able to swoop in at the end.

He'll hate having to cutback. Won't be able to swoop in at the end.

2qi8i2r-1.gif

right now Dixon is a Husker and I hope come signing day he is "N". A lot can happen between now and then. Just think how many pages this thread is going to be if he doesnt get the offer or gets the offer in Jan.

lots to talk about on here until that time