SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

His coach says that nothing has changed, he is still commited to Nebraska and he still pland to be there for the spring game.

Although I'm glad he's still commited and visiting for the spring game, he still doesn't have an offer from LSU yet, which is important

His coach says that nothing has changed, he is still commited to Nebraska and he still pland to be there for the spring game.

Although I'm glad he's still commited and visiting for the spring game, he still doesn't have an offer from LSU yet, which is important

Agreed. But I think bring in Terry Joseph, another Louisiana guy, should help us out a lot.

Agreed. But I think bring in Terry Joseph, another Louisiana guy, should help us out a lot.

I'm with you about Coach Joseph.

The difference between Joseph and Raymond when it comes down to Dixon's recruitment is that Raymond already knew Dixons HS coach from presvious time in Louisiana, while I don't know if Joseph and the HS coach even know eachother.

The difference between Joseph and Raymond when it comes down to Dixon's recruitment is that Raymond already knew Dixons HS coach from presvious time in Louisiana, while I don't know if Joseph and the HS coach even know eachother.

Shut up, speed. No one asked for your input :P

• Fire 1

haha come on now, I thought you were my boy jsneb.

He's a Husker until LSU offers or some other school of "greater prestige" offers. Just like Devian Shelton who didn't decommit from OSU Beavers, so they can keep the scholly offe while he plays it out. I hope I'm wrong but I won't fault him for jumping ship, it's a part of recruiting and he has to take care of himself.

He's a Husker until LSU offers or some other school of "greater prestige" offers. Just like Devian Shelton who didn't decommit from OSU Beavers, so they can keep the scholly offe while he plays it out. I hope I'm wrong but I won't fault him for jumping ship, it's a part of recruiting and he has to take care of himself.

This. I think he is staying N unless/until LSU or Bama offers. This is going to be Debo redux.

haha come on now, I thought you were my boy jsneb.

Lol. Just don't want you to become a debbie downer is all. Don't worry, I still got your back. :D

Well it's high time TJ introduces himself.

Agreed, but Raymond's relationship with that HS coach is extremely tight. That is something that TJ won't be able to replicate.

Agreed, but Raymond's relationship with that HS coach is extremely tight. That is something that TJ won't be able to replicate.

• 1 month later...