SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

• 1 month later...

I think he stays if LSU or another big program doesnt offer

Maybe CCR will complain about the talent at LSU next year and his head coach will strongly encourage him to seek employment elsewhere and he can play for CCR at North Texas or something.

HO says LSU is unlikely to offer. So that's a plus.

Anyone else think that the HAT is just dickin with us.... Gonna swoop in late and steal him away! DEBO the sequel! Like he just sits back in his chair and says to himself " OL Bo thinks he's got another one. I'll let him think that he stole one from my back yard and I'll offer late and snag him away.... Hehe! Then he can ride the pine with that Jones kid I took from him last year!"

After being asked if he's still committed:

"Yes sir," Dixon said. "I talk to coach (Terry) Joseph pretty regularly, and when I talked to him [Monday] we were just talking about the [NBA] basketball. Our relationship is pretty good. He said that they are recruiting me for DB and that he can see that I like to play the game."

Won't visit anywhere this summer, but plans to do some camps like LSU's "because it's close".

Plans to take 2-3 official visits this fall. One for sure to Nebraska and possibly some trips to Arizona State and Colorado (Why CU, I have no idea).

CU, I think he is using it for a free trip.... cant blame the kid.

I'm still sticking to my previous comment - unless LSU or Alabama offers, he will stay a Husker. If LSU shows any interest, the kid is gone and i dont blame him. Its like a Husker kid not getting an offer from NU. Take the best you have unless they offer.

here is to hoping.

we all know he isnt solid.... we all know about the LSU thing.... we all know he is going to LSU to earn that offer.... we all know recruiting is gonna turn up gradually from a light rain to a full fledge flash flood downpour... i liken tre'vell to a leaky old damn or retaining wall... the kid could go and any second or we could ride it out and be a okay... either way its gonna be intereting to see what happens....