SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

It's not at all about hurt feelings. Thanks for playing, though. It's about finding the right kind of kids that fit into the program. I don't see that with a lot of these wishy-washy types. We didn't shy off Stanton when he blew his knee out, and a lot of schools would have. That's not what we're about.

I agreed with Greg McMullen when he said guys that commit then decommit are stupid. Stupid might be a little harsh actually, but I just don't know if those types are usually the right "fit" for this program.

If he really wants in, great, let him in. But I'd hate to see us wasting a bunch of time and resources on him, just to see him decommit again when something perceived as better comes along. There's reason to believe he would too.

Pass.

It's not like he decommitted for no reason. His main recruiter and position coach left the school and he had to re-evaluate the situation. I think that's perfectly acceptable when you're making a decision about where to live the next 4-5 years of your life and the decision will also have a huge impact on the rest of your life as a whole.

He's not one of those who has bounced around, committing to school after school simply for the attention.

It's not like he decommitted for no reason. His main recruiter and position coach left the school and he had to re-evaluate the situation. I think that's perfectly acceptable when you're making a decision about where to live the next 4-5 years of your life and the decision will also have a huge impact on the rest of your life as a whole.

He's not one of those who has bounced around, committing to school after school simply for the attention.

Exactly.