SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

i'd want him back in the fold for sure.... lots of things seemed to open up for us when we had all those lock down corners recently (duuhhh)... if it was he bailed on us for something greener then backed out of that and tried to come back id be a little hesitant... but like others have said his position coach bailed so did he... if anything the coaches i hope did their damnest to keep him committed..... but you know it happens... id welcome him back no questions asked if we earn his committment on the merit of our program

i'd want him back in the fold for sure.... lots of things seemed to open up for us when we had all those lock down corners recently (duuhhh)... if it was he bailed on us for something greener then backed out of that and tried to come back id be a little hesitant... but like others have said his position coach bailed so did he... if anything the coaches i hope did their damnest to keep him committed..... but you know it happens... id welcome him back no questions asked if we earn his committment on the merit of our program

Agreed! And like I said above, we aren't in position to turn away 4* recruits at positions of need!

oh noez! Opinions!

Are you guys actually concerned the coaching staff cares what I think? I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would spend minimal time and effort on these wishy-washy types, but that's just me.

Moving along.

Coaches no. But you do realize these kids read the boards of the schools they have interest in right?

• Fire 2

oh noez! Opinions!

Are you guys actually concerned the coaching staff cares what I think? I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would spend minimal time and effort on these wishy-washy types, but that's just me.

Moving along.

Coaches no. But you do realize these kids read the boards of the schools they have interest in right?

Yes, and the ones who aren't wishy-washy won't be persuaded by them.

If a guy can't handle something he reads about himself on the internet, he certainly doesn't belong at Nebraska LOL

Moving along. . .

If the coaching staff is still recruiting him, then IMO, they never felt like this kid burned them. Speaking in general, getting butt hurt over a player decommitting after his position coach and recruiter left isn't worth holding something against a kid. If he decommitted leading up to the LOI date, then the kid obviously is confused and I would say forget you and move on.

• Fire 1

How did this kid burn us? He committed to Nebraska because he loved Coach Raymond and wanted to play for him. After he committed, Coach Raymond left for LSU. He still stuck with us for a while before he thought long and hard about it and decided if he was going to look around at other schools it wasn't fair to us for him to be "committed" because he wasn't really committed. So he's been looking at other schools and still has us in consideration.

I don't see how this is bad in any way? It seems ethical and respectful to me.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...