SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

We still need a corner for this year's recruiting class. Maybe we can pull a Jamal Turner and promise him the "opportunity to compete for a spot" as a WR and then move him to CB.

Pretty sure we want Priest as out other corner. I would take Dixon as an athlete though and see where he fits.

We still need a corner for this year's recruiting class. Maybe we can pull a Jamal Turner and promise him the "opportunity to compete for a spot" as a WR and then move him to CB.

Pretty sure we want Priest as out other corner. I would take Dixon as an athlete though and see where he fits.

Wants to play WR.

Things happen though. I know he was supposed to be here, but it clearly isn't him. A lot of guys have Jerseys with the names covered up. Think those guts were last minute replacements. And yes one is wearing the #1 without a name.

He ain't here

Hmmm interesting. Thanks for the info Paul.

I mentioned this in Hunt's page, but why can't we sign more CBs than just Willis (if we even get him)? Seisay, Evans, Jean-Baptiste and Green are all graduating next year and we signed no CBs last year. We'll need more than just one corner this class to maintain depth.

• 2 weeks later...