SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

He was 3 days short of recommiting a year after his first commit.

Wanna know what's weird? He was originally the 1st commit of the 2013 class. He's now the 23rd commit. As you noted, he was 3 days shy of his original commit date (1/23). The numbers 1 & 23 are pertinent here. Has a Twilight Zone feel to it.

• Fire 4

T. Dixon...get those grades in order. We want you, but hold up your end of the stick and hit the books. This is where we separate the high school players from the D-1 players and NFL studs.......

GBR

Dixon has a 3.5 GPA and a score of 17 on the ACT.

"I'm in good shape academically, sir," Dixon stated.

• Fire 1

T. Dixon...get those grades in order. We want you, but hold up your end of the stick and hit the books. This is where we separate the high school players from the D-1 players and NFL studs.......

GBR

I was under the impression it had more to do with making sure all the classes he took were the correct ones needed to enroll in college. Might be off though.

GBR

what do you need to get into UNL? i know it's somewhere between 19-21

GBR

what do you need to get into UNL? i know it's somewhere between 19-21

You need to be in the top half of your class OR score a 20 or better on your ACT.