SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

T. Dixon...get those grades in order. We want you, but hold up your end of the stick and hit the books. This is where we separate the high school players from the D-1 players and NFL studs.......

GBR

Dixon has a 3.5 GPA and a score of 17 on the ACT.

"I'm in good shape academically, sir," Dixon stated.

what do you need to get into UNL? i know it's somewhere between 19-21

You need to be in the top half of your class OR score a 20 or better on your ACT.

I would think a 3.5 would put him in the top half of his class.

T. Dixon...get those grades in order. We want you, but hold up your end of the stick and hit the books. This is where we separate the high school players from the D-1 players and NFL studs.......

GBR

Dixon has a 3.5 GPA and a score of 17 on the ACT.

"I'm in good shape academically, sir," Dixon stated.

what do you need to get into UNL? i know it's somewhere between 19-21

You need to be in the top half of your class OR score a 20 or better on your ACT.

I would think a 3.5 would put him in the top half of his class.

Especially in Louisiana.

• Fire 3

In any school. I had 50 kids in my class and a lot of smart ones and 3.5 would have been top half easy.

I graduated with like a 3.75 and was barely in the top half of my class.

Good God man. Where did you go school?

I wouldn't consider that the ordinary for the school I went to. My class was full of people who cared only about busting their @ss in the classroom while I spent most of my time either on my farm, on the baseball diamond, or on the basketball court. Most of my classmates were really preppy.

In any school. I had 50 kids in my class and a lot of smart ones and 3.5 would have been top half easy.

I graduated with like a 3.75 and was barely in the top half of my class.

Holy cow...what.....were you "home schooled" in a family of 3?

Of course, I am just having fun... a 3.75 is pretty good. Pretty good HS class

I may be wrong but doesn't he just have to meet NCAA Clearinghouse and the rest is basically up to our university? I guarantee you many football players don't meet those requirements. I think we make exceptions for many student athletes

Went through the NCAA Clearinghouse stuff with my son, but I don't think if he scored a 17 and admissions needed to be 20 that they would give him a scholly. Prop 48 is out. I'm not sure what N admissions would do, but the universities recruiting my son had acedemic standards.

This us the type of athlete the team needs to stockpile. Can be the WR if Walker has a comittable offer (would beshocked if it isn't. Great looking prospect.) or safety.

Been saying it since he committed almost a year ago. ZO Moore 2.0 on offense

Couldn't agree more! How many spots do we have left Paul???

Heard back from one of the 247 guys who thinks we will take 26-27 In this class

Nice! If we take that many we could end up with a top 10 class

12 on scout now, 16 on 247, 15 on rivals and they dont include singleton, now as long as we can hang on to the guys we have...sigh

Looks like we are 14 on Rivals right now. Once Cethan Carter and Kevin Maurice gets upgraded we will be in even better shape. I know these ranking are subjective, but it is still fun to watch. Looks like a really solid class right now.

I think we should have Dixon on defense. No guarantees with Priest Willis, Mackenzie Alexander (does anyone know if we're still in the hunt with him), and Boaz Joseph and we're kind of lacking in corner depth in the class and on the team already. Put the kids from the SEC's backyard on defense to create SEC defenses. We should be fine with our current crop of WR's not to mention with Dominic walker and hopefully James Clark.

I think we should have Dixon on defense. No guarantees with Priest Willis, Mackenzie Alexander (does anyone know if we're still in the hunt with him), and Boaz Joseph and we're kind of lacking in corner depth in the class and on the team already. Put the kids from the SEC's backyard on defense to create SEC defenses. We should be fine with our current crop of WR's not to mention with Dominic walker and hopefully James Clark.

NO

Dixon was recruited as a WR

Dixon was recruited as a WR

Originally he was recruited as a WR but when he came to visit this fall we talked to him about playing D, seemed very excited about it if I remember right