SIGNED ATH LeRoy Alexander

corncraze

• 2 months later...

Good lord. Why do we go after so many kids with academic problems? This is the case like every year it seems.

Nebraska has always gone after these kids all the way back through the TO days, not sure about before that. I think the elimination of partial qualifiers has been one of the biggest thing that hurt the program.

Good lord. Why do we go after so many kids with academic problems? This is the case like every year it seems.

Nebraska has always gone after these kids all the way back through the TO days, not sure about before that. I think the elimination of partial qualifiers has been one of the biggest thing that hurt the program.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

He says he is going to make it no problem... his coach says he should make it but it's not for sure yet. Many times both player and coach are overly optimistic cause they want it to happen so bad. I can't say that I know for sure whether he will or won't make it because I haven't seen his grades and his test scores to do the math to see how close he is. I'm just going off some vague info he gave.

• 3 weeks later...

Not knocking on Girl, I know you have a Rivals account, but that is the lamest excuse of an update Rivals can give: Up in the air? He has a chance? What are these people meteorologists now? "There's a chance for rain too. Not saying it will rain. Not saying it won't. Just saying it could happen."

He should be fine. Slight chance he won't make it but will know next week for sure.

It seems like us and the Aggies both have more problems than most when it comes to kids qualifying. Their top recruit for 2013, this stud named Derrick Griffin, is already on the outside looking in when it comes to making his grades in time...you would think these kids would be able to make grades after receiving a scholarship offer to a 4 year university... :dunno

Not knocking on Girl, I know you have a Rivals account, but that is the lamest excuse of an update Rivals can give: Up in the air? He has a chance? What are these people meteorologists now? "There's a chance for rain too. Not saying it will rain. Not saying it won't. Just saying it could happen."

He should be fine. Slight chance he won't make it but will know next week for sure.

This is more the situation. LeRoy is sitting the best of the three