New DC announced: John Papuchis; new DL coach Rick Kaczenski

hskerholic

Out of curiosity I calculated the average age of our coaching staff with Bo + 10 assistants (Dobson included) = 42.36 yrs.

Cotton and Brown are the grandpa's of the staff at 55. Els is the next oldest at 46 followed by Beck 45, Bo 44, Raymond 42, Fisher 41, Dobson 38, Kaczenski 36, Papuchis 33 and Garrison 31.

That would explain why the coaches always drop Brown and Barney off at Country Kitchen Buffet as they head out to Hooters for lunch.

Out of curiosity I calculated the average age of our coaching staff with Bo + 10 assistants (Dobson included) = 42.36 yrs.

Cotton and Brown are the grandpa's of the staff at 55. Els is the next oldest at 46 followed by Beck 45, Bo 44, Raymond 42, Fisher 41, Dobson 38, Kaczenski 36, Papuchis 33 and Garrison 31.

That would explain why the coaches always drop Brown and Barney off at Country Kitchen Buffet as they head out to Hooters for lunch.

AARP discount.

the time that Kaz was at Iowa, they had 7-8 DL leave the program

Which 7 or 8?

Maybe it was 7.5 ........ lol

* This just the stat that was thrown out on USC 1620thezone.com yesterday...

Ah I see. I'm just a bit skeptical. What I meant was which 7 or 8 players left? I also wonder what the circumstances of each departure was.

I heard that Kaz and Bo have had this planned since before NU entered the B1G 10. Kaz drove a bunch of the Hawks' D-linemen away in an effort to help out Barney and the NU O-line when we face Iowa. Just something I heard.

There are rumors, and then there are grown men sitting around and gossiping like a bunch of old hens. That is just totally absurd.

I heard that Kaz and Bo have had this planned since before NU entered the B1G 10. Kaz drove a bunch of the Hawks' D-linemen away in an effort to help out Barney and the NU O-line when we face Iowa. Just something I heard.

There are rumors, and then there are grown men sitting around and gossiping like a bunch of old hens. That is just totally absurd.

I overheard a group of Amish football fans say this. Or maybe they were aliens. Either way, I'm sure it must be true.

Surely we don't have to label *everything* with the sarcasm emoti, do we?