SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

Curry apparently has eliminated TCU. His comment about his visit to TCU was, "It was alright. I don't know if it's the right school for me." All signs point to him being N. Feeling confident that he will be, come Wednesday morning.

I know it's easy to say this in hindsight, but I would rather have Curry and hopefully Valentine over Fuller. I also see Armstrong as our next multi year starter at QB. He even looks a bit like Gill.

Watch out Joe if Huskerhill sees your comment about you wanting Curry and VV over Fuller he'll call you a moron lol

Hah.. sorry but my phone doesnt come with a breathalyzer. I obviously don't agree with your guys opinions but you guys probably aren't morons... probably...

Ha I was surprised by the "moron" comment but I wasnt butthurt by it lol it's all good.

Don't get me wrong I liked Fuller but I think we would've wasted a scholarship on someone who probably won't get a fair shot at QB and Fuller doesn't want to play any other position besides QB.

Curry apparently has eliminated TCU. His comment about his visit to TCU was, "It was alright. I don't know if it's the right school for me." All signs point to him being N. Feeling confident that he will be, come Wednesday morning.

Did someone hack your account?

Good post. The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in ahwile.

May not have to block you after all. Haha

Ok, what happened here? When I left civilization to go camping on friday Curry had been reportedly told that we didn't have room for him. I get back today and we're awaiting his decision and he's down to us and Iowa. Was it just about missing on Fuller? You'd think that if Fuller would of have picked us and we got our other targets, oversigning by 1 wouldn't be a huge problem.

About 3 weeks ago , when it became fairly apparent that we were losing ground with Fuller, I suggested that we "move on" and got ripped to shreds by guys who thought I was an idiot (many do think that).... If we lose Curry to Iowa because we slow played him waiting for Fuller it friggin serves this staff right. This was exactly my point.... Last week Curry wanted in, we wait, lose Fuller and maybe not only lose Curry , but to a conference foe.

@#$%@%#%@#

About 3 weeks ago , when it became fairly apparent that we were losing ground with Fuller, I suggested that we "move on" and got ripped to shreds by guys who thought I was an idiot (many do think that).... If we lose Curry to Iowa because we slow played him waiting for Fuller it friggin serves this staff right. This was exactly my point.... Last week Curry wanted in, we wait, lose Fuller and maybe not only lose Curry , but to a conference foe.

@#$%@%#%@#

Not sure it was just Fuller. Several other player's of need were on our board ahead of Curry.