New Penn State Coach

David Joyner, Penn State AD - " Pat, are you going to keep anybody on the current coaching staff that may have remotely suspected Sandusky of improprieties?"

Pat O'Brien - " I intend to fire every coach that is currently on the Penn State staff ."

David Joyner, Penn State AD - " You're hired."

The Bill Belichick coaching tree continues to expand - Charlie Wiess, Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels ... all with great success as HCs. At least McDaniels figured it out and is going back to New England.

Plus a couple of fellas named Nick Saban and Kirk Ferentz. :)

The Bill Belichick coaching tree continues to expand - Charlie Wiess, Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels ... all with great success as HCs. At least McDaniels figured it out and is going back to New England.

I wouldn't say that any of those guys have had "great" success as head coaches, but the amount of Belichick assistants who have become head coaches is very impressive.

I wouldn't say that any of those guys have had "great" success as head coaches, but the amount of Belichick assistants who have become head coaches is very impressive.

I might be wrong but I think it was intended as sarcastic because none of those guys had success as head coaches. That's why he said at least McDaniels figured it out and is going back to New England.