From a "fan"

Anyone else find it funny that Bo has never lost less than nine games but the detractors keep going on and on about "8 or 9 win seasons", then hide behind the guise of "being a realist"? If you want to complain about 9 or 10 win seasons, fine. At least stop being completely full of sh#t.

Like 10 pounds of sh#t in a 5 pound bag

Anyone else find it funny that Bo has never lost less than nine games but the detractors keep going on and on about "8 or 9 win seasons", then hide behind the guise of "being a realist"? If you want to complain about 9 or 10 win seasons, fine. At least stop being completely full of sh#t.

Add to it the new Bo is 7-7 vs his last 14 BCS team but when you extend it out to 18 games he's 11-7. So. . they're just trying to spin crap and take things out of context. The last two years we rank 16th in wins vs BCS opponents. Yes. . .we've got room to grow and I expect we will but we're not in bad shape.

• Fire 1

I'm not sure where everyone gets that there has never been any leadership since Bo has been here. Suh was a great leader. He went up to the offensive players in 09'. I don't think he necessarily got in their face about screwing up, but he always let them know the D had their back. We haven't had much if any leadership since, but to say we haven't had any the past four years is wrong. Second, I wish people would get off Martinez's back. Our QB play is the least of our worries. Our offensive worries are the inconsistency of the OL and the consistently dropping passes by the receivers. We have seen what this offense can do when the OL makes their blocks and the receivers catch the passes. We were right in there against Wisconsin and South Carolina until we imploded. This team has no resliancy, and I don't know why. If we figure this out, we'll be tough to beat.

I just wanted to add, I agree with some of the stuff that was written but not all of it. i'm a Bo

supporter but some things can be changed. My wife ( the better half) has said going into

this last year that Bo is a great deff. coach but is not a leader of a football team. Just our

2 cents.

I'm not sure where everyone gets that there has never been any leadership since Bo has been here. Suh was a great leader. He went up to the offensive players in 09'. I don't think he necessarily got in their face about screwing up, but he always let them know the D had their back. We haven't had much if any leadership since, but to say we haven't had any the past four years is wrong. Second, I wish people would get off Martinez's back. Our QB play is the least of our worries. Our offensive worries are the inconsistency of the OL and the consistently dropping passes by the receivers. We have seen what this offense can do when the OL makes their blocks and the receivers catch the passes. We were right in there against Wisconsin and South Carolina until we imploded. This team has no resliancy, and I don't know why. If we figure this out, we'll be tough to beat.

Yeah.. we've had zero leaders. I mean Rex, David, Fonzie, Prince, Hagg, Yoshi. . . .all those guys suck.