Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

This is a mix and match, some shows some movies. I like all this stuff, your mileage may vary. And is currently all availible for instant play.

Terriers

Kick Ass

Men Who Stare at Goats

Archer

The Machinist

Big Trouble in Little China

Dollhouse

Sports Night

Battlestar Galactica(the new series, not the one with Dirk Benedict)

Futurama

Burn Notice

I can offer longer thoughts on them if someone asks.

Seem like you enjoy a lot of the same shows I myself like. So I watched the movie Kick-Ass last night. It was great!

PHlKMnmohYt9ou_1_m.jpg

i've watched 'silly little game', 'catching hell', and 'small potatoes'. thinking about watching 'the real rocky' next, but what other 30 for 30's would you suggest? (not going to watch 'the u').

The U was good. I like pony excess, roll tide/war eagle, unchained the one about Chris Herron.

i've watched 'silly little game', 'catching hell', and 'small potatoes'. thinking about watching 'the real rocky' next, but what other 30 for 30's would you suggest? (not going to watch 'the u').

The U was good. I like pony excess, roll tide/war eagle, unchained the one about Chris Herron.

i have seen 'the u' and it was good. i just do not want to see it again. pony excess was interesting.

I'm watching "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret"

It's pretty funny. If you like David Cross and Will Arnet from Arrested Development, this might be your thing. There is only one season on instant though.

I love David Cross, never heard of this but I'll check it out.

• Fire 1

It's pretty funny. If you like David Cross and Will Arnet from Arrested Development, this might be your thing. There is only one season on instant though.

I reached my quota for positive votes, but David Cross is one of my favorite comedians from the last 15 years or so. His work on Mr. Show and his older stand-up routines are legendary. I actually haven't checked that out, GSG. Gonna have to give it a look for sure. Been watching a little Portlandia. It can be pretty solid, and I'm only 2 epi's in. Only 6 or so total on Instant though.

Do you guys watch Modern Family? People tell me it's funny, but I'm kind of annoyingly picky when it comes to shows that I like. Just wondering if you guys think it's worth renting the DVDs on Netflix and watching the series.

This bit was like 8 years or so before Miracle Whip tried to "hip" up its product, and every time I saw one of those ads I always thought of it. (Linked but not posted, couple f bombs.)

EDIT: Never mind, I can't seem to figure out how to post the link without the actual video. It was David Cross on advertising to teens. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1y-1880LPw

Been catching up with Breaking Bad. Halfway thru season 4 now. I loved it when it first came out. Not sure why I lost interest after season 2. It's an awesome show.

Now I need to figure out how to see the first episodes of season 5. I don't think it's on the Hulu. Maybe elsewhere?

I've been watching Alfred Hitchcock. Kinda funny to see some of the actors on there. I'm only about 7 episodes in, but so far I've seen Cloris Leachman, Frances Bavier, and Darren McGavin.

Speakling of Darren McGavin, have you watched "Kolchak: The Nightstalker" on Netflix? Darren McGavin starred in it before Christmas Story.

I've been watching Alfred Hitchcock. Kinda funny to see some of the actors on there. I'm only about 7 episodes in, but so far I've seen Cloris Leachman, Frances Bavier, and Darren McGavin.

Speakling of Darren McGavin, have you watched "Kolchak: The Nightstalker" on Netflix? Darren McGavin starred in it before Christmas Story.

Yeah, I've been watching it off and on. My boss actually told me about it. It's kinda cheesy at times, but not a bad show. They tried to bring it back about 7 years ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Stalker_%28TV_series%29

I reached my quota for positive votes, but David Cross is one of my favorite comedians from the last 15 years or so. His work on Mr. Show and his older stand-up routines are legendary. I actually haven't checked that out, GSG. Gonna have to give it a look for sure. Been watching a little Portlandia. It can be pretty solid, and I'm only 2 epi's in. Only 6 or so total on Instant though.

Do you guys watch Modern Family? People tell me it's funny, but I'm kind of annoyingly picky when it comes to shows that I like. Just wondering if you guys think it's worth renting the DVDs on Netflix and watching the series.

This bit was like 8 years or so before Miracle Whip tried to "hip" up its product, and every time I saw one of those ads I always thought of it. (Linked but not posted, couple f bombs.)

EDIT: Never mind, I can't seem to figure out how to post the link without the actual video. It was David Cross on advertising to teens. Hilarious.

david cross is my favorite. i love his stand up and his character as tobias is priceless. however, todd margraret is not my favorite (it is a little boring).

just watched 'the best that never was', very well done and tragic. it was like a real life 'the wrestler'.

I watched The Real Rocky a couple nights ago. It's a great episode--Must see. I hadn't heard of Chuck Wepner before. But his life really was a real-life version of Rocky. He even was a loan shark collector. And when Wepner got his big break he took Ali 15 rounds before the ref stopped it with just a few seconds to go.