Memorial Stadium- What would you add?

Jaybird

I guess I've never measured my ass before.

brb

Ok, if the act of measuring is a problem, here's another way to see if you'd need to buy two seats.

If your ass hangs over the toilet seat, or you can't seem to locate your hang-low without a mirror you won't fit, and you should consider salads as a meal choice

Here's an idea - why not just fix the ramps and stairs? Some of them, especially in East Stadium, are just awful. They're the originals from like 1923 or whatever. I'm all for history but not when we're talking stairwells and other understructure stuff

Torn down south and north stands (dynamite?) and then replace with a double decker design. Much closer to the action versus blood nose areas. Plus capture LOUD noise.

fantasy1.png

Doubt it ever happens, but that would be pretty badass. It would help keep the wind out, and the noise in.

And I hate four mini-video screens because hidden tradition pillars, similar to tOSU horseshoe stadium. Get rid of it IMO and just use one more Daktronic jumbovision mounted on south stadium.

Minor change. Swap home team sideline......the reason: protect sun glare especially fall season.