Bo Pelini in a Minor Auto Accident

knapplc

HuskerExtraSip

Just talked to Bo Pelini about his car accident. It was in south Lincoln around 5 p.m. "It was kind of nasty, but everybody's OK," he said.

HuskerExtraSip

Regarding the car accident, Pelini said he swerved to avoid a car, as did the lady with whom he collided. "I felt bad for the lady."

HuskerExtraSip

Despite the accident, Pelini still made it to the #Huskers recruiting dinner in Omaha.

Bo comirmed the story himself at the recuiting dinner in Omaha this evening. Last speaker in the event. He apologized saying he was involved in a "nasty" car accident.....Bo spoke impressively at the dinner. Very thankful for the fans and acknowledging this season didn't meet expecations. Gave me some hope for the upcoming season!

Bo comirmed the story himself at the recuiting dinner in Omaha this evening. Last speaker in the event. He apologized saying he was involved in a "nasty" car accident.....Bo spoke impressively at the dinner. Very thankful for the fans and acknowledging this season didn't meet expecations. Gave me some hope for the upcoming season!

It is good to hear Bo come out and say that. I hope he will be on a mission to correct the things that need corrected and get us at the very least a division championship. Assuming Michigan has a good year in 2012, it would be great to beat them out and get into the B1G CCG. I would love to hit that 11 win mark at least.

It is good to hear Bo come out and say that. I hope he will be on a mission to correct the things that need corrected and get us at the very least a division championship. Assuming Michigan has a good year in 2012, it would be great to beat them out and get into the B1G CCG. I would love to hit that 11 win mark at least.

Pretty sure Bo knows a hell of a lot more about this past season not meeting expectations than any fan in the state.

Somehow, this came across my twitter feed this AM. (I think one of the gamecock feeds still has a twitter bot searching for Nebraska stories). Anyway, glad you coach is OK. I was going to <insert joke about Bo's temper here>, but I couldn't come up with anything that was both clever and good natured (I haven't finished my coffee or Redbull yet this AM). :)

Side Note: How'd you guys do recruiting? Saw you picked up several pretty good LB's (same twitter feed :/). I think that's a good get for ya'll considering the loss of L.D....