OT Kenny Lacy [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

I think the chances are better than you think. I would hand him a list of the 2 deeps for offensive tackle, have him do the tunnel walk, with the new unis and under the lights in primetime....you never know!!

Unfortunately its illegal to let recruits participate in the tunnel walk. They usually come out to sideline early so they can eatch it.

Is there a Scout member here than can sum up what he said in his article about the visit this weekend?

I'm not a Scout member, but he also spoke with Rivals. Basically said he had a very good visit but that he is a still a UCLA commit at this time. He is going to take his remaining 3 official visits. He and Christian Morris did compare notes from their Nebraska experience this weekend.

My opinion: I think he likes UCLA and is making sure he has a spot reserved there because he does like it. He wants to visit his other 4 schools to see if one of those stands out to him more than UCLA... even if one does, he won't switch his commitment to that school until he is finished with all 5 visits because if he loved visit number 2 and then loved loved loved visit number 4, he wouldn't want to switch his verbal commitment twice like that. Hence, UCLA is a holding pond for him he could go there because he does like it, or he could find a place he falls completely in love with and go there. But either way we won't know his final decision until all 5 officials are complete.

He wont be coming here, we have a better shot at flipping Christian Morris, just not sure if thats going to happen either. We really need to concentrate on lineman in the big 10 footprint. We are going to struggle getting lineman from Cali. If the guy is any good he is going to have alot of pac 12 offers becasue every team needs 4 or 5 lineman a class, where most the time teams only take 1 QB or a couple skill players, so there is plenty of talent left. At this point i just hope we pull Scotty Q, otherwise we are going to do a huge swing and miss for Cali lineman...i guess we got a good shot at Hinnnat as well, but we need Quessenbury badly, luckily he said he likes the idea of playing in the big 10.

might be time to offer Riley Sorenson.

OK Kenny....let me spell it out for you.

You went to see UCLA = Biggest non conference game of the year.....Was the stadium sold out? Was the crowd into the game? Were the visiting fans able to pack the house because UCLA doesn't have any fans?

You went to see Nebraska = Big conference game and the place is packed (like every weekend) of screaming passionate fans who love their football and offensive linemen are house hold names.

So.....go to a school where 99% of the people within 50 miles of the stadium don't give a crap or go to a school where 90% of the fans with in the entire state won't even schedule weddings on football Saturdays without catching a lot of crap from their families.

Which one would be more fun to play for?

You went to see UCLA = Biggest non conference game of the year.....Was the stadium sold out? Was the crowd into the game? Were the visiting fans able to pack the house because UCLA doesn't have any fans?

You went to see Nebraska = Big conference game and the place is packed (like every weekend) of screaming passionate fans who love their football and offensive linemen are house hold names.

So.....go to a school where 99% of the people within 50 miles of the stadium don't give a crap or go to a school where 90% of the fans with in the entire state won't even schedule weddings on football Saturdays without catching a lot of crap from their families.

Alot of kids look more at location than fan base, you could also throw weather in the same conversation.

Alot of kids look more at location than fan base, you could also throw weather in the same conversation.

Well I can tell you that it was hot as fck in Pasadena that day. chuckleshuffle