OT Kenny Lacy [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

he may be rethinking his decision after watching UCLA today, Mora is UCLA's version of Callahan

That game yesterday did nothing but pissed me off. We should have won that game.

You ain't lyin'

Some "revisionists" glasses goin' on there guys ... humbly submitted. We should have lost that game by a couple of TD's. Facts are facts ... we had alot on the line ... and just didn't show up. We got beat in every aspect in that game ... from the head coach down to the kicking. As a result ... we took ourselves out of the running for some top notch recruits as well as a NC ... we were exposed.

All that to say, we should not have one that game. UCLA more then deserved the win. I still give them kudos for using us as a stepping stone ... we didn't have the intangibles to make them our stepping stone.

he may be rethinking his decision after watching UCLA today, Mora is UCLA's version of Callahan

That game yesterday did nothing but pissed me off. We should have won that game.

You ain't lyin'

Some "revisionists" glasses goin' on there guys ... humbly submitted. We should have lost that game by a couple of TD's. Facts are facts ... we had alot on the line ... and just didn't show up. We got beat in every aspect in that game ... from the head coach down to the kicking. As a result ... we took ourselves out of the running for some top notch recruits as well as a NC ... we were exposed.

All that to say, we should not have one that game. UCLA more then deserved the win. I still give them kudos for using us as a stepping stone ... we didn't have the intangibles to make them our stepping stone.

I am hoping the UCLA game was our "wake up call" we needed and we can roll. Better to lose that one than to Northwestern or some other conference game.

You ain't lyin'

This part is why it really made me mad. It is because once again we did it to ourselves. We were not out matched we had the personel to win that game they just didn't play. I pretty much agree with what you had said, but UCLA was NOT impressive and didn't deserve the ranking or praise they got. I look at it as we played horrible our coaches coached horrible and UCLA only beat us by six. Now, what does that really say about them?