Nebraska vs. Michigan

Of coarse I will be cheering my ass off for the skers, but on the other hand I want Doc out of here.

That's the uncomfortable dichotomy............I could never root against the Huskers, but if they win 'just enough' to maintain the status quo for another year.............we are just putting off the inevitable......

Of coarse I will be cheering my ass off for the skers, but on the other hand I want Doc out of here.

That's the uncomfortable dichotomy............I could never root against the Huskers, but if they win 'just enough' to maintain the status quo for another year.............we are just putting off the inevitable......

In that same vein... Note; I'm a season ticket holder in a group of long time season holders, and have now heard this, "It's time for protest. It's time for doc & co. to start playing in front of 3,000 people."

How's that grab ya?... (and students, please note that this costs us older guys a helluva lot of money, time, and scheduling to make BB a priority - I'm (we're) flat running out of support-at-all-costs patience.)

I think they pull it off tonight. Michigan doesn't have an overwelming post problem. Of course NU can make any guy over 6'7 look like an All American. Hardaway Jr isn't playing great right now, of course facing NU seems to break everyone out of their slump. Wow, count/counter point for every reason I think NU wins.

But I stick with it. Let's say 64-52. This is a prime example of Doc is being wrote off/ranked team that isn't so great on the road/conference win that NU always gets.

And for the record, I will not lose any sleep if this is so wrong.

Hope you guys turn it around. Basketball is fun!

With our two best big men probably out for the year and only one player worth anything 6'10 or bigger left on the depth chart in Brandon Ubel. (Niemann is a complete waste of space and wouldn't be a good D3 player let alone D1) the odds of Nebraska doing much at all in any game the rest of the way would be a complete shock.