DE Joe Mathis [Washington Commit]

Nexus

Be surprised if he wasn't ours.

Huskers now co-lead.

When Joe Mathis visited Nebraska, he had to change hotel rooms because fans caught wind where he was staying and would keep knocking on his door telling him to join the Huskers. Hopefully that made a decent impression.

Just something I saw on Huskeronline.

Huskers now co-lead.

When Joe Mathis visited Nebraska, he had to change hotel rooms because fans caught wind where he was staying and would keep knocking on his door telling him to join the Huskers. Hopefully that made a decent impression.

"I thought out here (in California) was big with football but that stuff was big. People think you're a celebrity. I was in my hotel room and people were knocking on the door telling me to go to Nebraska. How do they know my room? We had to change rooms."

Huskers now co-lead.

so were you looking at some old stuff or have we fallen back with michigan... thought we were his leader... however slight

Huskers now co-lead.

so were you looking at some old stuff or have we fallen back with michigan... thought we were his leader... however slight

No its new. But I think Michigan has always been right with us.

Huskers now co-lead.

i dont know at one point he came out and said we were his leader because he got to spend more time with the coaches then at other schools due to the spring game being cancelled.. in any case i dont think its great news that we have now fallen back with michigan......

Huskers now co-lead.

i dont know at one point he came out and said we were his leader because he got to spend more time with the coaches then at other schools due to the spring game being cancelled.. in any case i dont think its great news that we have now fallen back with michigan......

Talked to a UW Husky buddy who has been following this kid, said he is being "coached" thru his recruiting process. Told to commit to the first big school that offers, UW, to get attention and then back off when other suitors come calling. Who knows the truth but Mathis, but worth mentioning.