Huskers @ Michigan State Breslin Center (7pm CST)

man its tough to listen to his post game becuase he's such a humble guy, one of the best people i have ever met, its going to be sad if he goes, but its in the best interest in the university

No doubt. This won't be like the Cally firing where you want to punch him in the face as he goes. I'd like to shake Doc's hand and sincerely thank him for giving it hell. At the same time, he HAS to go. You don't recover from this.

About what I expected. I am glad they got some time in for some of the younger kids. Rivers is having a mental block I think. He just can't seem to score.

I want to see them give Christopher on a medical scholarship. His knees are gone. Bring in Biggs. If Diaz is back give Fahro's scholarship to Almeida. If not let Fahro in

1) Biggs, Parker, Hillard

2) Young, Moore, Gallegos

3) Talley, Shields, Rivers

4) Ubel, (fahro) Coleman

5) (Diaz), Almeida

man its tough to listen to his post game becuase he's such a humble guy, one of the best people i have ever met, its going to be sad if he goes, but its in the best interest in the university

No doubt. This won't be like the Cally firing where you want to punch him in the face as he goes. I'd like to shake Doc's hand and sincerely thank him for giving it hell. At the same time, he HAS to go. You don't recover from this.

He's made enough incredibly stupid comments that I'd be fine with punching him in the face.

How do you only score 34 points in a B-ball game?

Can we replace Basketball with Hockey....please. I don't think anybody would honestly miss Nebrasketball

Well...any hockey team can't obviously score as many goals as a basketball team scores points...but Nebrasketball at least tries to set the bar low enough for it to happen.

Good luck to the Huskers at the Breslin Center today. If they can match the energy and desire the Huskers had when they played Indiana in Lincoln, it can be an interesting game to watch! The Breslin Center is a tough place to play in for the visiting team, but the atmosphere, IZZONE student section, noise, etc. makes for dynamic show to experience. If anyone is planning the trip to East Lansing, parking around the Breslin is easy to come by, and plan to have a great time! You're guaranteed to come away with your ears 'ringing'!!!

As you know, the B1G is very strong this year in BB and could get 6 - 7 teams to the 'Big Dance'... Honestly, the B1G is strong every year in Basketball as you can imagine. This is why we simply enjoy basketball so much in this conference of ours.

Enjoy the show tonignt...

The only show was Sparty showing Husker Nation that we don't belong on the same floor as these guys and probably we don't belong on the same floor with at least half of the teams in the B1G.

T_O_B

G>B>R