Charles Jackson

Hopefully this will push a weaker link out of the nickle back out of the fold, whoever that may be. Not saying that's what he'll be. Does Zo stay on defense?

I hope so. His body size and skill set probably fit CB best. Plus, he is explosive and has good change of direction which is crucial for a CB.

My question is, what kind of contact has the staff had with CJ during the past year? Are they allowed to hand him a play book and let him start checking it out, or give him verbal/written coaching in person/by phone/via video conference? It would put him that much closer to the rest of the DBs if he knows the schemes coming in and can let his athleticism go to work.

Hopefully this will push a weaker link out of the nickle back out of the fold, whoever that may be. Not saying that's what he'll be. Does Zo stay on defense?

I hope so. His body size and skill set probably fit CB best. Plus, he is explosive and has good change of direction which is crucial for a CB.

My question is, what kind of contact has the staff had with CJ during the past year? Are they allowed to hand him a play book and let him start checking it out, or give him verbal/written coaching in person/by phone/via video conference? It would put him that much closer to the rest of the DBs if he knows the schemes coming in and can let his athleticism go to work.

Ok. If so our CBs will be much deeper and talented. I'm like you and hope that the coaches are feeding him our schemes so he can hit the ground running.