As expected, the names that are thrown out whenever a job becomes open never cease to humor me.

As expected, the usual guys who come here to bash everyone else's suggestions then leave without having the balls to make a suggestion of their own never cease to humor me.

Well if you read the Raymond thread they my thoughts on this were in there before this thread was up. Sorry, I don't continually shove my thoughts on everyone repetitively in thread after thread. Yes that is a hint to multiple people.

• Fire 1

As expected, the names that are thrown out whenever a job becomes open never cease to humor me.

As expected, the usual guys who come here to bash everyone else's suggestions then leave without having the balls to make a suggestion of their own never cease to humor me.

Well if you read the Raymond thread they my thoughts on this were in there before this thread was up. Sorry, I don't continually shove my thoughts on everyone repetitively in thread after thread. Yes that is a hint to multiple people.

That's a subliminal shot at me, isn't it PC? I see how you are. ;)

Does Minter have any coaching experience?

33-4 as a HS coach in Concord, NC. Coached at Johnson C Smith in Charlotte, NC. 10 yrs starting safey for the Panthers, all pro etc..... Has ties to ACC country (plus for NU ie Clowney, Latimore, #1 rated QB or RB from Raleigh that went to UGA). Guy would be a big splash hire for sure. Character guy for sure. Hope it happens.