2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

We'll see what Syracuse is made of as they play a much tougher opponent in Kansas State.

And Po, what do you think the odds are of Creighton knocking off UNC tomorrow?

About as much as Norfolk St. knocking off Mizzou or Lehigh knocking of Duke. Not very good, but thats why they play the game.

I was hoping UNC would play lights out against Vermont so that way they would get that game out of the way, but really, they didn't play that well. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be that game for UNC where they just can't miss.

First off, props to the Bluejays for getting the win. I thought this team was a year away from having a legit chance to making the sweet 16 and here they are one game away from it this year. I know there has been complaining from Bluejay fan for the low seeding because now they have to play #1 but you know what? This is exactly the game Creighton needs and should want to take them to that next level. They would never ever get a chance to play at top team like Carolina in the regular season unless it was a home game for the Tar Heels or a one of those holiday tournaments and now the stage is set. All the pressure will be on Carolina. The Jays have nothing to lose since they aren't expected to win. A win tomorrow would have a much bigger positive aspect for them then a loss would as a negative. Play loose and go all out.

We'll see what Syracuse is made of as they play a much tougher opponent in Kansas State.

And Po, what do you think the odds are of Creighton knocking off UNC tomorrow?

About as much as Norfolk St. knocking off Mizzou or Lehigh knocking of Duke. Not very good, but thats why they play the game.

I was hoping UNC would play lights out against Vermont so that way they would get that game out of the way, but really, they didn't play that well. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be that game for UNC where they just can't miss.

Yeah, I think the odds are slim, but I mean, Lehigh did beat Duke.

As I understand it, the big kid from Creighton and one of the starters for UNC played together in high school in Iowa. That must have been quite the team! The state of Nebraska doesn't have two kids in the whole state that are recruited to a BCS Div 1 school.

Yeah, McDermott who is an All-American for CU played with Harrison Barnes from UNC. They won the state championship I think. Barnes will be a top draft pick next year.

As I understand it, the big kid from Creighton and one of the starters for UNC played together in high school in Iowa. That must have been quite the team! The state of Nebraska doesn't have two kids in the whole state that are recruited to a BCS Div 1 school.

Yeah, McDermott who is an All-American for CU played with Harrison Barnes from UNC. They won the state championship I think. Barnes will be a top draft pick next year.

They actually won two in a row and I think were undefeated both seasons.