DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

Rooming with Torrodney Prevot, weighed in at 266 6'5. Prevot is the second best guy he could have roomed with besides eddie. I would imagine he gets his 4th star from this, being considered one of the top 150 in the class and all

Why is he the 2nd best person to be room with? I don't believe were recruiting him. Prevot or Lacouture may get a 4th star?

Rooming with Torrodney Prevot, weighed in at 266 6'5. Prevot is the second best guy he could have roomed with besides eddie. I would imagine he gets his 4th star from this, being considered one of the top 150 in the class and all

Why is he the 2nd best person to be room with? I don't believe were recruiting him. Prevot or Lacouture may get a 4th star?

Ok maybe not the second best, but a damn good one if he can get him to visit. The kid is great prospect in his own right, no eddie, but it would still be nice to get a visit from him, and he said hes going to be pushing him to try and visit. Hoping Lacouture get his 4th

ya but hes still a 3 star on rivals and our fans (kchuskerchris) wont be happy, and say things like Bo cant recruit and we are reaching for kids we shouldnt be taking.

Congrats Christian, well deserved. He did really well at the Opening said he was in the top 5 of DE prospects there...reason he got an upgrade.

Bo knows talent.

Also he took two summer classes and he is planning on trying to graduate early

• 3 weeks later...