DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

So he will be going up against DJ Foster? That would be a great matchup.

Their teams will be playing against eachother LSE and LSW are big rivals. When I went to LSE we hated LSW more than anyother school in the city of Lincoln. But, I don't know how often those two will be matched up.

When I was at lsw, we owned lse

So he will be going up against DJ Foster? That would be a great matchup.

Their teams will be playing against eachother LSE and LSW are big rivals. When I went to LSE we hated LSW more than anyother school in the city of Lincoln. But, I don't know how often those two will be matched up.

When I was at lsw, we owned lse

when I was at GI, we owned both of you ;)

It has to be fun for Josh Banderas to be able to play his senior season with a new friend. The SW coaches probably had to pinch themselves to see if they were dreaming. Tough for the kid who was going to be the starting DE @ LSW. I wish Christian a great senior season, his sister also is moving and I hope her transfer works out well.

On the other hand, what would we say about a highly touted recruit for another school whose mom found a "job" in the university's city. It has happened a few times recently and we weren't so kind. I don't doubt everything is on the up and up with Christian and his mom's employment status and I'm certainly not saying our coaching staff had any role in this situation.

This was the first thing that I thought of as well. As long as it was their idea and their choice then I think it's great. Which I just don't see our staff playing dirty so I think it's all good.

It has to be fun for Josh Banderas to be able to play his senior season with a new friend. The SW coaches probably had to pinch themselves to see if they were dreaming. Tough for the kid who was going to be the starting DE @ LSW. I wish Christian a great senior season, his sister also is moving and I hope her transfer works out well.

On the other hand, what would we say about a highly touted recruit for another school whose mom found a "job" in the university's city. It has happened a few times recently and we weren't so kind. I don't doubt everything is on the up and up with Christian and his mom's employment status and I'm certainly not saying our coaching staff had any role in this situation.

Arkansas got Tevin Mitchells mom a job at the university, and he was committed to us at the time, thats a completely different story. Christian did not switch commits and then suddenly move here, hes been committed for ahwile obviously, like da skers said he just moved 6 months earlier as he is graduating in December anyway.

• Fire 1

Arkansas got Tevin Mitchells mom a job at the university, and he was committed to us at the time, thats a completely different story. Christian did not switch commits and then suddenly move here, hes been committed for ahwile obviously, like da skers said he just moved 6 months earlier as he is graduating in December anyway.

Now if we could find Willis' mom a job, our class would be looking good! :P

• 3 weeks later...