Huskers vs Hawkeyes; Baseball edition

f'ing Herky.

Back to back plays by Farmer and this never happens. Is it time for Headley(hitting .314) to get more of a shot??? Is Farmer's bat that important(not overly.270 heading into tonight)???

Kurt is a great kid, but his glovework was been shakey since moving from 1st. Now leads the team with 7 errors.

EDIT- Chad had an error tonight so he is tied with Farmer(although Chad has more attempts).

After thinking more, and as much as I would love to see Headley play more, I think the best team has Scheffert at 3rd.

Why can't Scheffert stay at third? Headley would also be a good option. Nothing personal against Farmer, but Northwestern didn't score an earned run on Saturday and now Iowa gets enough freebies to win by 1? Can't afford that.

That is why I went back to edit my post. The Bourbon is strong in this one tonight.

Agree though, best thing offensively and defensively is Scheffert at third. Although I really like Headley. Was a great player up in Omaha

i went to the game.. seems like these guys have lost a lot of fire and belief in themselves. Erstad was fired up in his post game comments stating that he is going to switch some things up, looking for guys that are going to play inspired baseball and said that its he and his staff's fault partially for not getting them up and that they all need to work on it