Khiry Cooper to transfer to Tulsa

Rich Kaipust is reporting that Cooper will leave Nebraska.

Khiry Cooper is planning to rejoin Cody Green and play his final season of college football at Tulsa, according to reports from InsideTulsaSports.com and the Tulsa World.

Cooper played three seasons for Nebraska, catching four passes for 60 yards last season while playing in nine games as a junior. His best season at NU came as a freshman in 2009 with 13 receptions for 80 yards and a touchdown.

The two-sport athlete, however, was recovering from an ankle injury suffered last November and was on neither the Huskers’ baseball nor football rosters this spring.

Under NCAA rules, Cooper would be eligible immediately next season at Tulsa if he graduates from NU as planned in May.

LINK

Just like I said. Green had been in his ear all last year. I look for one more guy to possibly leave after spring and if it happens husker nation will be pissed.

I heard its Taylor Martinez, they are giving Carnes more snaps in practice so Taylor quit again.

Do i really need the sign?

Just like I said. Green had been in his ear all last year. I look for one more guy to possibly leave after spring and if it happens husker nation will be pissed.

agreed. i dont get the praise everyone seems to give C Green, guy has said some bad things about NU and he has been trying to get multiple players to transfer. just doesnt make any sense.

agreed. i dont get the praise everyone seems to give C Green, guy has said some bad things about NU and he has been trying to get multiple players to transfer. just doesnt make any sense.

Look at the people who have nothing but praise for Cody. They're typically the same people for whom Bo is most often painted in a bad light, and for whom the memory of Bill Callahan is still quite fond. We have a sect of Husker fans who just love being contrarian.

• Fire 2

who?

No reason to throw his name out at the moment. If it looks like it will happen then I'll make it public. I know of two others he tried to get to consider Tulsa but from the sounds of it they cut it off pretty fast. The one guy he's still working is older and a key backup.

Mostly he's tried to paint Bo as a liar. Making promises he doesn't intend to keep.

Mostly he's tried to paint Bo as a liar. Making promises he doesn't intend to keep.

He probably told Cody Green he'd get to play if he isn't bad, and Green thinks he isn't bad, thus Bo is a liar.

• Fire 3