SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

Has to do with his performance in his latest camp.

Where did he camp?

I dont remember where it was at but there were some high level prospects at the camp. Rivals rated him as the second biggest disappointment of the camp.

Where did he camp?

I dont remember where it was at but there were some high level prospects at the camp. Rivals rated him as the second biggest disappointment of the camp.

St. Louis

Where did he camp?

Maybe others will back off a little and the Huskers will "settle" for a lower-rated in-state prospect.

Where did he camp?

Maybe others will back off a little and the Huskers will "settle" for a lower-rated in-state prospect.

Yeah that would be awesome :sarcasm

Rivals is big on camp performance(see Stultenberg's big jump) and it doesn't appear Foster was as ready for this camp as he was back closer to season's end(no Spring football shows). That said, one--on-one drills where DL have no pads and can just go here and there around OL are pretty questionable for grading guards/centers, thus downgrading the guy based on said drills is questionable.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...