LB Jaylon Smith [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

Indiana High School football is terrible, most of the time, for this kid to be this recognized probably means he has put in a TON of work at camps, good for him!

Indiana HS football is no longer as bad as it once was. Peyton Manning made kids realize that roundball wasn't the only sport.

There are gonna be some big players coming out of the state soon enough.

Not going to be Ohio, Illinois or Pennsylvania when it comes to talent producing states but its gonna be a decent state.

The problem is that Bloomington South and is it North are basketball schools, first. Gary could probably supply some good kids but well, its Gary. It will produce more talent then Nebraska does but it will be, like you said, way behind Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan. I guess it could get on par with Wisconsin, you think? Maybe?

• 1 month later...

Top 3 of tOSU, Notre Dame, and USC

maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

I am going to lobby at this point for a "Bo Can't recruit" sign to add to the board. Save me a lot of sarcasm.

"This staff sucks at recruiting!!!! We will never get a guy like this!!!!!!!!!! They should be breaking rules and bending over backwards to get these 5 star athletes here!!!!!!! Lets cheat to get these guys in here to NU!!!!!!!!!!"

I am going to lobby at this point for a "Bo Can't recruit" sign to add to the board. Save me a lot of sarcasm.

"This staff sucks at recruiting!!!! We will never get a guy like this!!!!!!!!!! They should be breaking rules and bending over backwards to get these 5 star athletes here!!!!!!! Lets cheat to get these guys in here to NU!!!!!!!!!!"

EZ-E big fella.... No need to throw the baby out with the bath water!

It was sarcasm bro. haha. I just wanted to take away from the bigots that will more than likely spin this on our staff.

It was sarcasm bro. haha. I just wanted to take away from the bigots that will more than likely spin this on our staff.

I was about to ask if you forgot the sarcasm icon. All the !!!!!! were pretty much a give away though.

I was about to ask if you forgot the sarcasm icon. All the !!!!!! were pretty much a give away though.

Didn't think we much of a shot here anyway

What's sad is people are taking you for being serious because we have so many people on this board who think this way that some people aren't sure if it's sarcasm or not.