Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

I'm going with David Knevel

I like this guess. He is coming back for his second visit this weekend with his dad (the parent he didn't bring last time)... it's an UOV so they are paying their way. I really think he's down to us and Purdue... this could be the trip where he commits to us considering Purdue could lose their coach this offseason and has had a horrible year.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Boaz is pretty high on the Huskers and Dixon may recommit. I like both these guys as safety's. Pretty good players. If Knevel commits that gives us 3 more good players to go along with Adam. The class is shaping up nicely. They need to keep on winning!

I'm not sure why we would take Boaz. We have 2 very good safety commits right now... add Dixon on and that's 3 (although ppl are saying he is a WR at college level). At CB we have Cook... good chance of getting Willis... and good chance of getting Hunt. I don't see how there's room for Boaz... especially since most have said he is a Safety in a CB's body and can't move his hips well enough to play CB at the next level.

I agree that Dixon might be a better WR. I was just thinking about that this morning. We need a speed Wr to go along with the big physical all round Gladney. Boaz is a guy that reminds me of Haag. Raw, athlete, physical. You do have a good point about have 2 good safety's in the fold already so maybe he just gets a preferred walk-on offer....

I agree that Dixon might be a better WR. I was just thinking about that this morning. We need a speed Wr to go along with the big physical all round Gladney. Boaz is a guy that reminds me of Haag. Raw, athlete, physical. You do have a good point about have 2 good safety's in the fold already so maybe he just gets a preferred walk-on offer....

The player has 20+ offers...not a preferred walk-on type recruit.

The player has 20+ offers...not a preferred walk-on type recruit.

True. Forgot about his other offers.