Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

Impressed with 3-star QB recruit Damian Williams (6-1, 215, 4.55 40, claims he can make all the throws) from Metairie, Louisiana. Nebraska offered him in April, and I hope Damian will sign with Nebraska. I watched his video clips -- and he is a talented playmaker. October reports show it's between Nebraska and Kansas St. to see who lands this one.

I sure hope he chooses Nebraska. This wll make me feel a lot better, having two Tommy Armstrongs instead of just one.

Impressed with 3-star QB recruit Damian Williams (6-1, 215, 4.55 40, claims he can make all the throws) from Metairie, Louisiana. Nebraska offered him in April, and I hope Damian will sign with Nebraska. I watched his video clips -- and he is a talented playmaker. October reports show it's between Nebraska and Kansas St. to see who lands this one.

I sure hope he chooses Nebraska. This wll make me feel a lot better, having two Tommy Armstrongs instead of just one.

I don't think that we are taking another quarterback? We have Johnny Stanton.

We've got a big class this year.

I could see them taking another... With Stanton being the pure QB prospect and Williams coming in as a QB/athlete ala Turner.

Is he an electric enough athlete to contribute elsewhere should QB not work out Shockley? He'd be a lot like... D.J. Shockley if he could :D.

We really don't have anything behind T-Mart at QB besides Kellogg who will be a Sr. next year, and TA obviously. I could see us taking two.

I could see them taking another... With Stanton being the pure QB prospect and Williams coming in as a QB/athlete ala Turner.

Is he an electric enough athlete to contribute elsewhere should QB not work out Shockley? He'd be a lot like... D.J. Shockley if he could :D.

We really don't have anything behind T-Mart at QB besides Kellogg who will be a Sr. next year, and TA obviously. I could see us taking two.

In all reality you don't need more than two solid quarterbacks. I believe that's the rotation we are going for. This year we have Martinez and an iffy Kellogg, who i believe can perform well enough. Next year, Tommy and Taylor. After that Tommy and Johnny. They might hold off until next year, to have a back-up for Johnny, especially since Stanton is red-shirting.

Unless Williams, as you said, is more Jamal Turner-esque and we can convert him to wide reciever, I don't think we'll use him from what I've heard.

This is just my opinion of course.

In all reality you don't need more than two solid quarterbacks. I believe that's the rotation we are going for. This year we have Martinez and an iffy Kellogg, who i believe can perform well enough. Next year, Tommy and Taylor. After that Tommy and Johnny. They might hold off until next year, to have a back-up for Johnny, especially since Stanton is red-shirting.

Unless Williams, as you said, is more Jamal Turner-esque and we can convert him to wide reciever, I don't think we'll use him from what I've heard.

You back yourself into a perilous, Maryland-esque corner that way...

You back yourself into a perilous, Maryland-esque corner that way...

I don't wanna be associated with the likes of that football program or even compared. :( :( :( :(