Opinions on the next commit for the huskers

guess everyone was wrong. Looks like the kid decommitted from pitt and committed to nebraska is dan samuelson OT out of Indiana

I hope he joins the rest of the guys for Big Red Weekend. He just visited NU this weekend with his dad. It was a quiet visit to respect Pitt and now he's committed to us. I have to wonder though, it seems like we are taking anybody and everybody that wants to pull the trigger on us this year. The star quality is not there like it could be.

Big class

guess everyone was wrong. Looks like the kid decommitted from pitt and committed to nebraska is dan samuelson OT out of Indiana

I hope he joins the rest of the guys for Big Red Weekend. He just visited NU this weekend with his dad. It was a quiet visit to respect Pitt and now he's committed to us. I have to wonder though, it seems like we are taking anybody and everybody that wants to pull the trigger on us this year. The star quality is not there like it could be.

We now have two guys that don't have four stars from at least one of the services. Six that do. Not worried.

I would have agreed with you if you said this about last year's class, but this class is on point...so far.

All of the kids have the athletic ability to compete and be starters at major D1 programs. They may not have the stars, but they are talented.

Edit: if Paul Chryst has show us anything, he knows how to evaluate o-linemen.

for one example and there are thousands more. Justin Blackmon was a 3 star wr. and lavonte david was a 2 star coming out of high school

As was Dennard, 3 star CB. Jared Crick, 3 star DE.

Wish to keep complaining about stars?

Vidal Hazelton, Stafon Johnson, CJ Gable, Chris Galippo.... were all 5 stars, where the hell are they?

As much as USC is proclaimed to be the holy grail of the west, they have just as many busts.

Stars do matter at times, but if the kid doesn't take advantage of their opportunity or the coach doesn't put the player in the position to succeed, it is all for not.

for one example and there are thousands more. Justin Blackmon was a 3 star wr. and lavonte david was a 2 star coming out of high school

Vidal Hazelton, Stafon Johnson, CJ Gable, Chris Galippo.... were all 5 stars, where the hell are they?

As much as USC is proclaimed to be the holy grail of the west, they have just as many busts.

Stars do matter at times, but if the kid doesn't take advantage of their opportunity or the coach doesn't put the player in the position to succeed, it is all for not.

Throw Mitch Mustain(sp?) in there as well.

alright fellas nobody saw commit #8. who is next? Ill have to say morrow since he will be visiting before jr day. also a good chance at gladney. hannon will be ours but its not a done deal yet i would be surprised if we dont see him a N after jr day as it will already be his 3rd visit

Add in Rex he was a three star.

alright fellas nobody saw commit #8. who is next? Ill have to say morrow since he will be visiting before jr day. also a good chance at gladney. hannon will be ours but its not a done deal yet i would be surprised if we dont see him a N after jr day as it will already be his 3rd visit

Morrow will visit all his schools before making a decision so not him.

IF they commit it will probably look like Gladney only if he commits on his visit then Hannon then Morrow.