Big Ten Announces 2012 Prime Time Schedule

NU-Wiscy game is on my husband's birthday which also happens to be my youngest daughter's wedding! (Thank goodness it's an afternoon wedding! lol DVR'ing it!) How many days til the first game!!! Knappic can we have a countdown sir! ;)

Didn't you teach your kids better? Never schedule a wedding on gameday. :sarcasm

But congrats nonetheless.

NU-Wiscy game is on my husband's birthday which also happens to be my youngest daughter's wedding! (Thank goodness it's an afternoon wedding! lol DVR'ing it!) How many days til the first game!!! Knappic can we have a countdown sir! ;)

You're DVRing your daughter's wedding so you can watch the game? Now that is devotion!

• Fire 3

Why so much buttlove for Game Day? Corso can't even talk without spitting on himself, Herby is boring as dirt, and Howard doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

national exposure, the fact that every college football fan in the nation wakes up to watch gameday and can see the largest crowd in gameday history in lincoln ne

No way Im getting up at 9 a.m on a Sat. I never watch it.

Why so much buttlove for Game Day? Corso can't even talk without spitting on himself, Herby is boring as dirt, and Howard doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

national exposure, the fact that every college football fan in the nation wakes up to watch gameday and can see the largest crowd in gameday history in lincoln ne

I'd rather go to the gym and do something productive than watch those stooges

I think the last time I watched GameDay was the day they had the story about Ricky Thenarse. Other than that, I have no reason to watch them, let alone the hour before that they give to Erin Andrews.

I'd be curious to see how many people actually watch the show EVERY week, opposed to the people that only watch it when their team is involved in the highlight game.

I think the last time I watched GameDay was the day they had the story about Ricky Thenarse. Other than that, I have no reason to watch them, let alone the hour before that they give to Erin Andrews.

I'd be curious to see how many people actually watch the show EVERY week, opposed to the people that only watch it when their team is involved in the highlight game.

I watch it every week. Not the entire show but at least some of it. I don't understand all the hate on it. Seems to be 'trendy' to hate on it. Enough already with all the ESPN hate. So tired of hearing fans of EVERY college team saying ESPN hates them. Uh, yeah, okay. Get over yourselves. :D

• Fire 1

No way Im getting up at 9 a.m on a Sat. I never watch it.

The only reason I get up at 9 a.m. on a Saturday is when Nebraska has an 11 a.m. kickoff @ Memorial. You gotta pre-game.

Seems to be 'trendy' to hate on it. Enough already with all the ESPN hate.

This seems to imply that there are no justifiable criticisms of ESPN, that it's just "the in thing to do" to not like them. There are myriad justifiable criticisms. And I've disliked ESPN for the better part of two decades now, so it's not a "trendy" thing for me.

I'm going to go ahead and keep expressing distaste for them. If you don't like that, sorry.

Seems to be 'trendy' to hate on it. Enough already with all the ESPN hate.

This seems to imply that there are no justifiable criticisms of ESPN, that it's just "the in thing to do" to not like them. There are myriad justifiable criticisms. And I've disliked ESPN for the better part of two decades now, so it's not a "trendy" thing for me.

I'm going to go ahead and keep expressing distaste for them. If you don't like that, sorry.

Please, enlighten me then....