Having kids. . .

You can have my kids until they graduate college.?.?.

I had to +1 this. My oldest is in college and he is killing my checkbook.

I bet he is. I'm destroying my parents, even with the scholarships I earned. At least I have less than a year left.

I swore to myself that I would never have sex with a married woman.

I'd met her through ebay after buying an unwanted wedding present from her 2nd marriage and leaving too good of feedback..escalating to 9 months? of emailing/IMing.

She got a divorce and moved across country after my weak attempts at trying to talk her into giving her Ex a second chance since they had a 2 yr old boy together..We got pregnant within seconds of her moving here.

I'd never actively wanted kids..there were probably only two previous relationships that I even considered the possibility..The last one promised "no strings" after I moved out here and she remained in Lincoln.

I was hoping my new gf would abort our child because at that time our relationship was the most important thing to me and we just hadn't had enough time.

Our Son turned out to be the most important person I've ever met..I can't imagine life without him.

I swore to myself that I would never have sex with a married woman.

With a woman married to you, or to someone else? Both can be fun. But the second one has more risk of getting your nutsack blown off by a shotgun.

I guess it somewhat depends on why you don't want kids. Also, you don't want kids "the old fashioned way?" Do you want to steal them?

I want kids because my parents were awesome and I want to be similarly awesome, by producing kids who turn out to be awesome.

It would just be a never ending cycle of awesome, and the first step towards world domination.

Kids, the "old fashion way" is through pregnacy. I was thinking of adoption, or marrying a woman who has kids from a prior relationship.

Why would you not want to continue your blood line?

My reasons are financial. It's tough out there trying to support yourself.

Very few people are financially prepared for having kids. I promise though once you see your kid being born it is the most amazing and life changing experience you could ever imagine.

Very few people are financially prepared for having kids. I promise though once you see your kid being born it is the most amazing and life changing experience you could ever imagine.

Agreed, gave me a whole different perspective on life. Now having said that 2 1/2 years later I want to beat my kids most days, but the few and far between awesome days make it totally worth it.

Agreed, gave me a whole different perspective on life. Now having said that 2 1/2 years later I want to beat my kids most days, but the few and far between awesome days make it totally worth it.

Sorry to let you in on this BRI but it don't get any better.

T_O_B