WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Say what you want about this kid and I've said plenty during this little ride he's on. These are the type of kids we need to land every now and then. Personalities like his attract similar personalities. And when you're talking about the WR or CB positions, this is what you get sometimes. Not everyone is molded like Rex or Jordan or KB. Sometimes you get a Deion Danders or a Warren Sapp. Point is, I've coached for 13 years and kids gravitate towards kids with the big personalities. And if these kids have the right mindset and work hard an prove themselves on the field, they can become great leaders. And people who pull in talented personalities similar to theirs. Just sayin.

• Fire 2

Say what you want about this kid and I've said plenty during this little ride he's on. These are the type of kids we need to land every now and then. Personalities like his attract similar personalities. And when you're talking about the WR or CB positions, this is what you get sometimes. Not everyone is molded like Rex or Jordan or KB. Sometimes you get a Deion Danders or a Warren Sapp. Point is, I've coached for 13 years and kids gravitate towards kids with the big personalities. And if these kids have the right mindset and work hard an prove themselves on the field, they can become great leaders. And people who pull in talented personalities similar to theirs. Just sayin.

I agree, I'm willing to ride the roller coaster till we know for sure.

Judging by Jeff Badet's response to his tweets he won't be coming here as a back-up plan either:

Jeff Badet@jbadet_4

@DW_SHOWTIME4 I would've went to Nebraska with you but they were acting stupid. Slide to Auburn lol

Badet's just pissed b/c he wasn't our #1 and we're waiting on others to see if they are coming in first. Sorry dude, you're not our #1, there are better players we are waiting on in front of you. You will soon learn you are not as good as you think you are. This ain't intramurals brother.