WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

says he is going to chose on Sunday at the off-def all american bowl. It is down to NU and Florida State. Sounds like NU is the leader, but FSU is not far behind. He openly says that he will continue to take offers and visits till signing day. Says he will still explore and talk to other coaches to see what is out there.

Sounds like Tennessee could possibly move up in the mix with the coaching changes there. Sounds like he likes Butch Jones, so that is going to keep Tennessee in it i think.

With all due respect, I have no idea where all of this came from. This goes against everything he's said for months.

kinda what i was thinking. Read alot about this kid and never seen this anywhere...not saying hes wrong, just that it would be alot different than what hes been saying.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=27379

i was just summarizing what he said in this ESPN article...you have to be a member to see it...but if you are not, i can tell you that what i stated is only from what i read in the article.

says he is going to chose on Sunday at the off-def all american bowl. It is down to NU and Florida State. Sounds like NU is the leader, but FSU is not far behind. He openly says that he will continue to take offers and visits till signing day. Says he will still explore and talk to other coaches to see what is out there.

Sounds like Tennessee could possibly move up in the mix with the coaching changes there. Sounds like he likes Butch Jones, so that is going to keep Tennessee in it i think.

With all due respect, I have no idea where all of this came from. This goes against everything he's said for months.

kinda what i was thinking. Read alot about this kid and never seen this anywhere...not saying hes wrong, just that it would be alot different than what hes been saying.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=27379

i was just summarizing what he said in this ESPN article...you have to be a member to see it...but if you are not, i can tell you that what i stated is only from what i read in the article.

His summary is accurate

http://insider.espn....l/post?id=27379

His summary is accurate

Guess being new to the boards I still have to earn my street cred:)

There is some truth to that, and the fact that ESPN kind of sucks when it comes to recruting coverage.

OK???

So I shouldn't post info reported by ESPN??

I've been reading this forum for awhile...i've read that Scout sucks, Rivals sucks, 247 sucks, now ESPN sucks...i'm not saying i like one more than the other, just posting info I read on the site...seeing how they where actuall quotes from Walker himself, I figured them to be accurate. I will rarely post my opinion, i pretty much just try to report what i have read from various sites. I was coping the articles, but was informed that was not a good idea, so i have just tried to start summerizing...Just trying to help spread the info.

There is some truth to that, and the fact that ESPN kind of sucks when it comes to recruting coverage.

OK???

I've been reading this forum for awhile...i've read that Scout sucks, Rivals sucks, 247 sucks, now ESPN sucks...i'm not saying i like one more than the other, just posting info I read on the site...seeing how they where actuall quotes from Walker himself, I figured them to be accurate. I will rarely post my opinion, i pretty much just try to report what i have read from various sites. I was coping the articles, but was informed that was not a good idea, so i have just tried to start summerizing...Just trying to help spread the info.

For the record, I've always thought scout is the best... that is until the skers are ranked higher by another recruiting service

OK???

Appreciate the effort on your part. The only suggestion that I can think of is just posting the link of where you are getting the info. That way people can take it for what it is worth to them.

OK???

Appreciate the effort on your part. The only suggestion that I can think of is just posting the link of where you are getting the info. That way people can take it for what it is worth to them.

Will do...thanks

OK???

Jesus christ, settle down. I'm not attacking you, it's just alot fo people on HB don't like ESPN recruiting coverage and would prefer Scout or Rivals. If you like then go ahead and post info, I'm not discouraging it.

OK???

Jesus christ, settle down. I'm not attacking you, it's just alot fo people on HB don't like ESPN recruiting coverage and would prefer Scout or Rivals. If you like then go ahead and post info, I'm not discouraging it.

Living up to our Dick Clique days.

• Fire 2

OK???

LOL...ok, ok...geez:)

OK???

Living up to our Dick Clique days.

Sometimes you just have to let it out brother.