WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

He seams all but N, I think this kid will be #17.

Nah, I think Sandland will commit first.

I hope you're right, but gona have to wait till the 19th on Sandland don't think Walker takes that long.

Walker said he is going to commit on the 30th of December at an All-Star game.

He seams all but N, I think this kid will be #17.

Nah, I think Sandland will commit first.

I hope you're right, but gona have to wait till the 19th on Sandland don't think Walker takes that long.

Walker said he is going to commit on the 30th of December at an All-Star game.

Did I say Walker would be first, I meant Sandland. :thumbs

Watchiing his film I love the way he uses his hands in press coverage to get off the line. he has great eye and hand coordination when catching the ball. Something else that I noticed is he blocks well coming off the line on run plays. Not alot of WR's in HS seem to really invest themselves in blocking on the outside. I would love to have this kid wearing a husker Uniform!!!!

he has been one of those guys who everyone said what the f#*k is bo thinking but the guy pulled it out.... his recruiting has been pretty good i guess.. got quite a few guys to visit but none really pulled the trigger... though he did help to land Stanton... thats the thing... you doubt bo and his staff choices and then you got someone like RF who kinda plants that little seed that hey maybe Bo really does know what he is doing! :koolaid2: :koolaid2: