WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Linking bleacherreport is a bannable offense

I dont think so if it gives you information on such things as visits. bleacher report posted that via the orlando sentinal so its legit. some subjects i completely agree they are just an opinionated website. but when it has factual information on a visit I have no problem posting it.

This guy has offers from Florida, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, and Tennessee. So he has some Major SEC offers. It's interesting though because it looks like he wants to go away from home. The schools he's considering at this point are Nebraska and Cincinatti. He's not even taking any officials to any of the big 3 in-state schools.

If we can land this kid then it will be a BIG get for us. He is good enough to be recruited by four top ten teams in the country with all 3 major Florida schools. That says to me that several top schools see a lot in this kid.

This is breaking news for some of you, and for a few of you, you probably already knew this, or at least had a pretty good idea. I don't want to steal this kids thunder, but several scouting gurus have already eluded to this subject. Dominic Walker has made a Verbal to Nebraska. He wants to make his official announcement on signing day, so Nebraska will not confirm this, but make no mistakes about it Dominic Walker has made a Verbal commitment to Nebraska. It is possible that he could change his mind again, because I believe he is still taking one more official visit, but it looks as if Nebraska has accepted his commitment and are moving forward on that. Looks to me like they will not be bringing in another WR after Walker unless something big pops up. I believe they have Lizard as one of their highest targets next season!! It sounds like the Verbal was made during his trip to the Neb vs Wis game!!

• Fire 1

This is breaking news for some of you, and for a few of you, you probably already knew this, or at least had a pretty good idea. I don't want to steal this kids thunder, but several scouting gurus have already eluded to this subject. Dominic Walker has made a Verbal to Nebraska. He wants to make his official announcement on signing day, so Nebraska will not confirm this, but make no mistakes about it Dominic Walker has made a Verbal commitment to Nebraska. It is possible that he could change his mind again, because I believe he is still taking one more official visit, but it looks as if Nebraska has accepted his commitment and are moving forward on that. Looks to me like they will not be bringing in another WR after Walker unless something big pops up. I believe they have Lizard as one of their highest targets next season!! It sounds like the Verbal was made during his trip to the Neb vs Wis game!!

XAxaV.gif

• 1 month later...

Announcing dec 30 will be a husker 100 percent lock. Id bet anything. LOCK

I was just about to post this, he's 100% locked into being a Husker. Last nights in-home visit with Beck more sealed the deal than anything. His Mother being there really locked it into place.

Announcing dec 30 will be a husker 100 percent lock. Id bet anything. LOCK

I was just about to post this, he's 100% locked into being a Husker. Last nights in-home visit with Beck more sealed the deal than anything. His Mother being there really locked it into place.

Here is the article for all the "where is the source people"

http://www.orlandose...,0,4498861.post

If Dominic Walker isn’t putting a Nebraska Cornhuskers hat on his head Dec. 30th at the Offense/Defense All-American Bowl in Houston, then it will be a shocking development.

“Yeah, that probably would be surprising,” the 6-foot-2, 185-pound Orlando Evans receiver said Thursday night following an in-home recruiting visit by Nebraska offensive coordinator Tim Beck. “It went good. We had a long conversation, about two hours, and he filled me in on a lot of things and talking about me playing early. It was awesome. They are showing me a lot of love.”

hope you guys are right... remember what happened to the last guy who made 'done deal' predictions......

but id be stoked....

well after reading the link i can see what you guys were saying about lock..... but it was pretty interesting to read how beck went and talk stink about cincy and what not....

Edited by irieboy8