WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

well after reading the link i can see what you guys were saying about lock..... but it was pretty interesting to read how beck went and talk stink about cincy and what not....

Another reason that I think that the "Bo reached out to Tennessee about their head coaching vacancy" rumor was absolute bull. It would be stupid for Beck to use that as smack talk against Cincy's coach if our coach were doing the same thing.

well after reading the link i can see what you guys were saying about lock..... but it was pretty interesting to read how beck went and talk stink about cincy and what not....

Another reason that I think that the "Bo reached out to Tennessee about their head coaching vacancy" rumor was absolute bull. It would be stupid for Beck to use that as smack talk against Cincy's coach if our coach were doing the same thing.

ya but Beck is going to UTEP, remember

ya but Beck is going to UTEP, remember

Who started that rumor. :D

It was good to hear that Beck was asking for the commitment last night. Good time for the coaches to get aggressive.

From the sounds of it, I would say that he did give the coaches his commitment and is just making the public announcement at the all-star game. I haven't heard that he is visiting anyone else. Per him, he really isn't talking to any other schools right now. He will just be hosting Bo and Fisher next and that should be it.

It was good to hear that Beck was asking for the commitment last night. Good time for the coaches to get aggressive.

From the sounds of it, I would say that he did give the coaches his commitment and is just making the public announcement at the all-star game. I haven't heard that he is visiting anyone else. Per him, he really isn't talking to any other schools right now. He will just be hosting Bo and Fisher next and that should be it.

I believe the article stated he was visiting Cincy this weekend but that was before Jones was hired at Tennessee. We shall see

I believe the article stated he was visiting Cincy this weekend but that was before Jones was hired at Tennessee. We shall see

Yeah I read that in the article posted, but before that I hadn't heard anything about a visit to Cincy. Doesn't matter now though. Cincy is completely out of the picture now and its down to just Nebraska and Florida State I guess.

We will take Dominic Walker and either Tra'vell Dixon or Demorea Stringfellow as or remaining 2 WR's.

Dominic has offers from Georgia, Florida, Texas a&m, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, West Virginia, Miami, Florida State.

His offer list tells me that there are a ton of schools who saw his talent. He already has a 3.1 GPA and a 19 on his ACT so he should be academically qualified as well.

Tra'vell is a very big talent at WR. He has a lot of upside there and that will be his best position at the next level. Demorea is similar to Tra'vell.

Our WR's have a lot of young talent in Jordan Westerkamp, Alonzo Moore, Kevin Gladney, Dominic Walker, and Dixon or Stringfellow.

With these guy's we will have 3 4 star WR's and a 5.7 3 star WR. Couple that young bunch with Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, Qunicy Enunwa, and Tariq Allen and we have a very deep crew! Just wait till Tommy Armstrong's arm gets to throwing to these guys.