WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

This is breaking news for some of you, and for a few of you, you probably already knew this, or at least had a pretty good idea. I don't want to steal this kids thunder, but several scouting gurus have already eluded to this subject. Dominic Walker has made a Verbal to Nebraska. He wants to make his official announcement on signing day, so Nebraska will not confirm this, but make no mistakes about it Dominic Walker has made a Verbal commitment to Nebraska. It is possible that he could change his mind again, because I believe he is still taking one more official visit, but it looks as if Nebraska has accepted his commitment and are moving forward on that. Looks to me like they will not be bringing in another WR after Walker unless something big pops up. I believe they have Lizard as one of their highest targets next season!! It sounds like the Verbal was made during his trip to the Neb vs Wis game!!

XAxaV.gif

Yep!!

This is breaking news for some of you, and for a few of you, you probably already knew this, or at least had a pretty good idea. I don't want to steal this kids thunder, but several scouting gurus have already eluded to this subject. Dominic Walker has made a Verbal to Nebraska. He wants to make his official announcement on signing day, so Nebraska will not confirm this, but make no mistakes about it Dominic Walker has made a Verbal commitment to Nebraska. It is possible that he could change his mind again, because I believe he is still taking one more official visit, but it looks as if Nebraska has accepted his commitment and are moving forward on that. Looks to me like they will not be bringing in another WR after Walker unless something big pops up. I believe they have Lizard as one of their highest targets next season!! It sounds like the Verbal was made during his trip to the Neb vs Wis game!!

XAxaV.gif

Yep!!

All I see is that we recruit Lizards. No wonder we suck.

• Fire 1

Via bigredreport.com

“I am going to make my commitment at the all-star game too,” Walker said. “I only took one official visit and that was to Nebraska. It’s fair to say that Nebraska is the leader for me.”

The Nebraska offense is one of the reasons why Walker is favoring the Huskers right now. They like to throw it to the receivers, they use a lot of receivers at one time and the Nebraska staff told Walker that he could potentially come in and play right away.

“They had a good offense and threw the ball pretty well this last season. They spread it out and they use a lot of receivers too in their offense.

“They have been telling me that I could play right away and that’s one thing that I am really looking for. They want me to come in, work and get me on the field early.”