WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

I guess there is a banquet tonight at the Off-D bowl and alot of prospects are going to announce, and Dominic may be one of them. Also D Hunt as well and apprently we are in consideration, but i will put that in his thread.

Did any of the five announce?

I believe the game starts at 7 pm so I am thinking it's anytime during the game. The game is not on TV from what I can tell. Dixon is also playing in the game along with the new TE target Carter

Correction. Walker said he would announce the day of the game..... Although I just read that 4 players will announce at 7:15 pm. So he may be one of them.

Has Hunt even visited?

I believe the game starts at 7 pm so I am thinking it's anytime during the game. The game is not on TV from what I can tell. Dixon is also playing in the game along with the new TE target Carter

Correction. Walker said he would announce the day of the game.....

Has Hunt even visited?

No.

Has Hunt even visited?

No.

^ Wrong. He did visit for the Wisky game. AND Bando said he may have been the one recruit who loved it the most.

Has Hunt even visited?

No.

^ Wrong. He did visit for the Wisky game. AND Bando said he may have been the one recruit who loved it the most.

Thanks for the correction. :thumbs

Has Hunt even visited?

No.

Yes he has. Didn't see someone else said he did nvm. Edited by Deckedinblack

Has Hunt even visited?

No.

Thanks for the correction. :thumbs

No problem!

Dominic is :bigredn:

Orlando Evans wide receiver Dominic Walker will be donning a Nebraska Cornhuskers hat at some point during the Offense-Defense All-American Bowl tonight at Houston's Reliant Stadium.

Walker will announce his college choice during the O-D game, which is tonight at 6 (EDT) and he said Sunday afternoon via phone interview that it's really no secret who he's choosing, even though his final schools are Nebraska and Florida State.

"I made my decision three weeks ago and it's just been silent since then," Walker said of his Nebraka choice Sunday from Houston, where he is taking part in tonight's game with Orlando Evans

teammate Ro'Derrick Hoskins, a linebacker who is committed to Florida State.

"Everything is just great for me [at Nebraska]. The coaching staff, the great facilities, everything ... 86,000 fans at every game no matter who they are playing. You can't beat that kind of support. They treat their players like they are the only thing that really matters up there.

"Plus, it's a great chance for me to come in and play right away and they have really made me feel like they want me to be a part of what they are doing."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-dominic-walker-will-commit-to-nebraska-tonight-offense-defense-all-american-bowl-20121230,0,2963.post

• Fire 3