WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Interesting he said he isn't closing his recruiting yet.

Said on espn

"I might still take some officials just to see, but I don't think I'm going to decommit from nebraska unless there's an issue or I decide I want to stay in state or something like that"

Seems solid, I guess just keeping his options open?

When was that stated?

Posted tonight at 9 ET under the headline about him committing to us

Interesting he said he isn't closing his recruiting yet.

Said on espn

"I might still take some officials just to see, but I don't think I'm going to decommit from nebraska unless there's an issue or I decide I want to stay in state or something like that"

Seems solid, I guess just keeping his options open?

When was that stated?

Posted tonight at 9 ET under the headline about him committing to us

Must be wanting to try to save a spot. Don't see us filling the class up though so no worries Dominic we have a spot for you!

He also said:

"Now that I've committed to Nebraska, I'm 100-percent going to go to Nebraska," Walker said. "I might take a couple visits but if I do it will just be for fun. I might want to check out and explore a couple states that I've never been to before. It's not an issue about me looking around, if I weren't committed to Nebraska I'd be looking at in-state schools but I'm committed to Nebraska and might just take other visits for fun."

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1454238

Any update on how he is doing in the game...other than his 70 yard TD?

He Kenny Belled a kid on a another kids reception. Had another teen yard or so catch and caught a punt.

just became the most important recruit in this class

Made me laugh

Maybe he can give ameer and kenny free lessons when he arrives on campus

This kid has been a solid personality from the start. He delayed his announcement so as to have a little fun with it. He shows he is intelligent, honest, trusting(able) and for us here on HB.... highly skilled. I like this kid "a lot". His mannerism, body language and integrity reminds me of Damon Benning. If the staff can put together a nucleus of players like Walker watch out. High Character, Intelligence and dedication... all equate into skill.

This kid has been a solid personality from the start. He delayed his announcement so as to have a little fun with it. He shows he is intelligent, honest, trusting(able) and for us here on HB.... highly skilled. I like this kid "a lot". His mannerism, body language and integrity reminds me of Damon Benning. If the staff can put together a nucleus of players like Walker watch out. High Character, Intelligence and dedication... all equate into skill.

Current Damon Benning or college Damon Benning?

Never a bad idea to gets some decent targets for Stanton and/or Armstrong. At the rate we're going we should have a pretty well-rounded offense for years to come.

Welcome to the party.

I agree, this staff has done an excellent job recruiting the skill positions. Let's just hope we can land some OLine recruits that actually live up to expectations....

• Fire 2