SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

Damn, EZ, love how excited you are getting me about this recruit.

Really think that this is the best back Bo has ever recruited. The people we beat out for this one is nothing short of amazing as well. One hell of an effort on the recruiting trail. If we add Newby as well, which is sounding likely, we will have 6 backs that I would feel comfortable giving carries to. Heard, Ameer, Cross, Frazier, Taylor, and Newby.

I'd like to see his senior film before saying this, but I truely believe that this kid and Newby (pending his hopeful commitment) are the two best HS backs we have gotten and that includes Aaron Green and Braylon Heard. Not saying these guys will start from day one, but damn this would be a great problem to have.

You can view his 2012 regular season highlights here courtesy of Hudl.

I havent posted much about Adam but this kid is an absolute steal. Love the way he runs the football, kid is tough inside runner. Love how he doesnt wear gloves, just a tough kid. He has almost identical numbers to Malcom Brown the 5 star Texas rb. He will get his 4 stars no question. I agree with EZ, when we get Newby this will be the best RB class in the nation, to go along with one of the best QBs. Bo and CO. are doing some serious work in recruiting the last few years and its going to show in the upcoming seasons. Bo just gets the defense back to where he knows how (just needs the athletes, and i believe they are coming) and we are going to be a scary team. We have had the best offense in our respective confrence and the best D, just not at the same time. Please dont run Bo out of town, it would be a big big mistake.

Plus 1000

I havent posted much about Adam but this kid is an absolute steal. Love the way he runs the football, kid is tough inside runner. Love how he doesnt wear gloves, just a tough kid. He has almost identical numbers to Malcom Brown the 5 star Texas rb. He will get his 4 stars no question. I agree with EZ, when we get Newby this will be the best RB class in the nation, to go along with one of the best QBs. Bo and CO. are doing some serious work in recruiting the last few years and its going to show in the upcoming seasons. Bo just gets the defense back to where he knows how (just needs the athletes, and i believe they are coming) and we are going to be a scary team. We have had the best offense in our respective confrence and the best D, just not at the same time. Please dont run Bo out of town, it would be a big big mistake.

I approve of this message.

Think Oregon has the best RB class in the nation...Tyner is going to be very, very special in that offense...Dontre Wilson is nothing to laugh at, either. Nebraska is hot on their heels, though.

Ya you might be right. Had Adam not got hurt he would be a 5 star, high 4 atleast, but he would be committed to LSU, so that benefited us. Oregon had it easier having Tyner in their back yard, we had to pull one from Texas and are close to pulling the best from Cali.....thats a hell of a feat if we can pull it off. The coaches will never get enough credit for that if it happens. Potential wise its pretty close, i would take Newby over Wilson in the small back battle. 100% healthy Tyner and Taylor is a toss up, i love the way Taylor runs inside thou. Ratings wise Oregon wins hands down.

• Fire 1

This post has delicious written all over it!

• Fire 1

Adam Taylor and Terrell Newby would make a special recruiting class. Imagine the diamond with that much speed and power? Have the option of running by, around, or right through defenses.

Newby at the point. Cross & Taylor on the flanks. How many carrots would that be?

With either Armstrong or Stanton getting the snap.